*Another one*New TMNT game being made by Platinum GAWDS

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Seeing as how I own it now, I must say it's far from garbage. The combat is fun and with 4 ppl shyt is fun, the hardest difficulty is also no walk in the park.
Ppl expected more, and in their disappointment went overboard with the criticism. Besides I only put so much stock in other's opinion anyway :manny:
I just want a good co op game

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Would like to take a moment to revisit this L I took...paying 50 fukking dollars for this bullshyt at launch

Ok its not bullshyt...not at all. Just definitely not worth what they asked for at launch.
Damn, that's that hurt! I ain't gotta current gen system,but I'ma huge fan since i was a kid. After marinating with it for a while, how was it in detail? Lol

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Damn, that's that hurt! I ain't gotta current gen system,but I'ma huge fan since i was a kid. After marinating with it for a while, how was it in detail? Lol
The combat is good...really good. What you'd expect from platinum. But that's all you really good. The shyt is repetitive as hell and story pretty much non existent.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Must be licensing issues, The Amazing Spiderman got delisted too.

Dont matter anyway since the game was dumpster fire trash.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Must be licensing issues, The Amazing Spiderman got delisted too.

Dont matter anyway since the game was dumpster fire trash.
Almost certainly due to licensing. It's all good. Game wasn't up to Platinum's standards anyway. They had them rush to get it out before that bomb of a movie premiered. A TMNT game with no local multi-player is worthless.
Activision only put out trash with the license anyway. Hopefully, a good publisher gets ahold of it now and we see something great again. The games have been nothing but disappointments for years now. Whoever gets the license I hope Platinum gets another shot to develop without needing to rush the game. Let them cook