*Another one*New TMNT game being made by Platinum GAWDS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread title is innaccurate. Platinum has been VERY hit or miss lately.

For every amazing game they make, they drop a few sub par to trash titles.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
3 hours for $50?? It's not even that, the game is straight up garbage I heard.

It has a fukking 46 on Metacritic. :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
3 hours for $50?? It's not even that, the game is straight up garbage I heard.

It has a fukking 46 on Metacritic. :wow:
Far from garbage. I think its just an extreme action game meant for kids and grown old ass men are playing it like its metal gear Revengeance

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Far from garbage. I think its just an extreme action game meant for kids and grown old ass men are playing it like its metal gear Revengeance
Nahh breh, that shyt look straight garbage.:russ:

They've made "kids" action games and they were rated MUCH MUCH higher.

The Wonderful 101

They just made a garbage ass game, nothing to see here. I'm extremely disappointed in their hit and miss delivery. They'll make a GOTG action game one year and then drop some larry ass action game the next. :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nahh breh, that shyt look straight garbage.:russ:

They've made "kids" action games and they were rated MUCH MUCH higher.

The Wonderful 101

They just made a garbage ass game, nothing to see here. I'm extremely disappointed in their hit and miss delivery. They'll make a GOTG action game one year and then drop some larry ass action game the next. :wow:
Game isnt garbage though. :manny:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i dunno. I'm having a hard time believing that a "good" game has a 46 metacritic rating. That's lower than Knack breh, KNACK.

Seeing as how I own it now, I must say it's far from garbage. The combat is fun and with 4 ppl shyt is fun, the hardest difficulty is also no walk in the park.
Ppl expected more, and in their disappointment went overboard with the criticism. Besides I only put so much stock in other's opinion anyway :manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Seeing as how I own it now, I must say it's far from garbage. The combat is fun and with 4 ppl shyt is fun, the hardest difficulty is also no walk in the park.
Ppl expected more, and in their disappointment went overboard with the criticism. Besides I only put so much stock in other's opinion anyway :manny:
Or maybe it is in fact garbage and you don't want to feel you just wasted $50 so you're trying to sap every ounce from fun out of a shyt Game as you can.

We've all been there :manny: