Another Malaysian Airline crash this year

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Transcript of the intercepted call::merchant:

0:20: A: Just now, just now, "Minera" group downed an airplane. It fell on Yenakivo.

0:26: B: Pilots? Where are the pilots?

0:29: A: We're going now to search and take photos of the wreckage.

0:33: B: How long ago?

0:34: A: About 30 minutes.

[At this point, video skips ahead to a different conversation, apparently some time later and between two different people]

0:44: C: Yes, "Major"

0:45: D: From Chernuhino, they downed the plane.

0:48: C: Who?

0:49: C: From Chernuhino post, cossacks that are stationed at Chernukino.

0:56: C: The plane broke up in mid-air, near Petropavlosk mine. First 200 (ed: ?). Found first 200 (ed: ?). Civilian.

1:12: D: So what's going on?

1:15: C: Stupid civilian plane.

1:18: D: Understood. Are there many people?

1:20: C: FUBAR. Wreckage falling right in peoples yards.

1:24: D: What model?

1:26: C: I haven't figured it out yet. Haven't yet gotten to the main debris. I'm still where the first bodies fell.

1:31: C: There's wreckage of internal containers, seats, bodies.

1:35: D: Understood. Are there any weapons?

1:37: C: Nothing at all. Civilian stuff, medical supplies, towels, toilet paper.

1:43: D: Any documents?

1:45: C: Yes. Indonesian student. From Thompson university.

[Another cut, several more people]

1:52: About that plane shot down near Snezhnovo Torez. It turned out to be a passenger plane. Fell near Grabovo, there's lots of bodies, women and children. Right now the cossacks are inspecting it.

2:03: On TV they are saying AN-26, Ukrainian transport, but are saying it's labeled Malaysian Airlines.

2:12: What was it doing in Ukrainian territory?

2:16: Means it was transporting spies, understood?

2:18: Got it

2:19: Shouldn't fecking fly there. There's a war going on.

2:21: Understood.

:wow:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
ukraine is surrounded by nato countries: Romania, poland, Hungary, which all have important nato bases. I was born in romania, at 100 km from the ukrainian border...shyt is real out there....my family is still there....russians (slavic people in general) are evil motherfukkers...shyt will escalate i'm sure of it....once they attack a nato country, it's all in, all the other countries are obligated to intervene...hopefully will not go that route...

and honestly the american presence in eastern europe is not all that important for us...sure there are american bases even in Romania, but not all that important...if shyt was to escalate, wee relly more on the french, british and german support that y'all support....USA doesn't have all that of a direct interest in this area....why do you think they just dropped boms in former Yugoslavia conflicts?

NATO aint gon do shyt unless it's in their own interests. Every country looks after their own interests.

The Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances is a political agreement originally signed by three nuclear powers, the Russian Federation, the United States of America, and the United Kingdom. China and France gave somewhat weaker individual assurances in separate documents.The memorandum included security assurances against threats or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine

They didn't even sanction Russia let alone go to war. Lol Romania is food breh.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
not the malaysian plane but this other cargo plane was shot down days ago:wow:.,................the speed:sadbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Cossacks eh

0:20: A: Just now, just now, "Minera" group downed an airplane. It fell on Yenakivo.

0:26: B: Pilots? Where are the pilots?

0:29: A: We're going now to search and take photos of the wreckage.

0:33: B: How long ago?

0:34: A: About 30 minutes.

[At this point, video skips ahead to a different conversation, apparently some time later and between two different people]

0:44: C: Yes, "Major"

0:45: D: From Chernuhino, they downed the plane.

0:48: C: Who?

0:49: C: From Chernuhino post, cossacks that are stationed at Chernukino.

0:56: C: The plane broke up in mid-air, near Petropavlosk mine. First 200 (ed: ?). Found first 200 (ed: ?). Civilian.

1:12: D: So what's going on?

1:15: C: Stupid civilian plane.

1:18: D: Understood. Are there many people?

1:20: C: FUBAR. Wreckage falling right in peoples yards.

1:24: D: What model?

1:26: C: I haven't figured it out yet. Haven't yet gotten to the main debris. I'm still where the first bodies fell.

1:31: C: There's wreckage of internal containers, seats, bodies.

1:35: D: Understood. Are there any weapons?

1:37: C: Nothing at all. Civilian stuff, medical supplies, towels, toilet paper.

1:43: D: Any documents?

1:45: C: Yes. Indonesian student. From Thompson university.

[Another cut, several more people]

1:52: About that plane shot down near Snezhnovo Torez. It turned out to be a passenger plane. Fell near Grabovo, there's lots of bodies, women and children. Right now the cossacks are inspecting it.

2:03: On TV they are saying AN-26, Ukrainian transport, but are saying it's labeled Malaysian Airlines.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
173 dutch
24 Malaysians
27 Australians
12 Indonesians
Nine British
Four German
Four belgiab
Three Filipino
One new Zealander
One CDN :sadbron:

Daps
Putin bout to off these fools that mistakenly shot down a civilian air craft who had permission to fly at 33,000ft over Ukraine!

How you come back from this I don't know. They lucky not a single American was on that plane :ufdup:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

:snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Australian media reported thatthree siblings from a family in Perth were flying with their grandfather Nick while their parents remained in Amsterdam: 12-year-old Mo; 10-year-old Evie and eight-year-old Otis Maslin.

In the Netherlands, ahigh school in Breda confirmed that two of its students, Allard and Jeroen Van Keulen, were among the victims. The two teenaged boys were on their way to a vacation in Borneo with their parents.

In television footage, rescuerswho arrived at the crash scene could be seen holding up Allard’s passport. Another passport shown to the camera belonged to a 13-year-old Dutch girl, Sophie Van Der Meer.

Dutch media also reported that two families living on the same street in Rosmalen were flying together for a holiday in Bali. Rem and Yvonne Trugg family were with their two daughters, Tess and Liv, aged 10 and seven, while Leon and Conny Wels family had a 10-year-old son, Shem.

There were also three babies aboard the flight, it emerged after Malaysia Airlines revised the fatalities tally upward to 298 to include three infants, two from Malaysia and one from Indonesia.