Another Malaysian Airline crash this year

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ukraine is surrounded by nato countries: Romania, poland, Hungary, which all have important nato bases. I was born in romania, at 100 km from the ukrainian border...shyt is real out there....my family is still there....russians (slavic people in general) are evil motherfukkers...shyt will escalate i'm sure of it....once they attack a nato country, it's all in, all the other countries are obligated to intervene...hopefully will not go that route...

and honestly the american presence in eastern europe is not all that important for us...sure there are american bases even in Romania, but not all that important...if shyt was to escalate, wee relly more on the french, british and german support that y'all support....USA doesn't have all that of a direct interest in this area....why do you think they just dropped boms in former Yugoslavia conflicts?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
ukraine is surrounded by nato countries: Romania, poland, Hungary, which all have important nato bases. I was born in romania, at 100 km from the ukrainian border...shyt is real out there....my family is still there....russians (slavic people in general) are evil motherfukkers...shyt will escalate i'm sure of it....once they attack a nato country, it's all in, all the other countries are obligated to intervene...hopefully will not go that route...

and honestly the american presence in eastern europe is not all that important for us...sure there are american bases even in Romania, but not all that important...if shyt was to escalate, wee relly more on the french, british and german support that y'all support....USA doesn't have all that of a direct interest in this area....why do you think they just dropped boms in former Yugoslavia conflicts?

Office-BJ-Novak-writing.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Russia has fukked up big time..they cant make any major moves after this blunder and have begun to isolate themselves. Russia as an economy is 3rd World status, and desperately need that FDI. Infact, Putin was hoping to rebuild the Soviet Union, primarily because Russia is struggling and needs that old collective support, but the former states generally are done with Russia minus some separatists elsewhere. Russia has the easiest economy you can kill in the west.

Daps
Reppin
Canada

You have any fine ass females in your family? :noah:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Russia has fukked up big time..they cant make any major moves after this blunder and have begun to isolate themselves. Russia as an economy is 3rd World status, and desperately need that FDI. Infact, Putin was hoping to rebuild the Soviet Union, primarily because Russia is struggling and needs that old collective support, but the former states generally are done with Russia minus some separatists elsewhere. Russia has the easiest economy you can kill in the west.

175827835.jpg

Daps
This could have been a pro Russian group accidentally shooting down what they thought was a Ukraine fighter plane or some shyt. If Putin didn't tell them to do it then he has to ride with their actions and at the same time end them!

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

:troll: But Russia's not in the west

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I don't see the Satellite states as a military force to be reckoned with if they have to rely on France.... no offense

This is not going to happen without a true WW3 kicking off....