Another Malaysian Airline crash this year

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not really, American Airlines lost planes on 9/11 and one crashed in Queens in November 01 and there still around to this day.

:what:

1. 9/11 wasn't a mechanical failure
2. there are tons of USA planes
3. It was UNITED airlines planes as well
4. asian societies are VERY strict on this shyt. During the first Malaysia incident their officials were hesitant to even let information out
5. the court of public opinion is very hard on companies that have existential risks associated with them: Nuclear power plants, oil drilling, AIRPLANES WITH DANGEROUS RECORDS (their fault or not)

They might really not be truly in trouble, but their finances WILL take a massive dip...and this might really hurt them.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
the only nicca that could stop this bullish would of been MJ:lupe:

earthsong.gif

:to:

:to:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

1. 9/11 wasn't a mechanical failure
2. there are tons of USA planes
3. It was UNITED airlines planes as well
4. asian societies are VERY strict on this shyt. During the first Malaysia incident their officials were hesitant to even let information out
5. the court of public opinion is very hard on companies that have existential risks associated with them: Nuclear power plants, oil drilling, AIRPLANES WITH DANGEROUS RECORDS (their fault or not)

They might really not be truly in trouble, but their finances WILL take a massive dip...and this might really hurt them.

True but look at Japan Airlines flight 123, lost over 500. I agree their wallets will be lighter for the rest of year, maybe more
well there is no such thing as the KGB anymore.
Fair enough, that's what i've always called them lol

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
How did the pilots NOT contact any tower to inform them off what was going on? Whether it was a missile strike or malfunction?

I'm thinking those Malaysian pilots might be terrorists

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder if this shyt would be going down if Reagan and Mrs T were still running the world. You deal with the likes of Putin by stamping on him ... hard when he first starts fukking about, because doing it in the beginning stops regional conflicts and world wars in the future. The problem is, there is no Mrs T, and as for Obama, we don't need an idealist , we need a semi senile USA USA shytkicker in the whitehouse right now.

Obama would have been finewhen the going was better in the nineties, after W the world went to shyt. The US and the UK lost their citizens confidence,so anytime the leaders tells us about a threat no one believes them, and we have no stomach for military action.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Lol you remember the Breezy Point Crash? I can't even find anyone who remembers that these days.
Yeah, I didn't go to school that day and Ch 5 came in with the breaking news that that flight had crashed, they have a memorial every year at the crash site that makes the news.

A crash people seem to forgotten about is the Space Shuttle burning up on Re Entry in 03.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I didn't go to school that day and Ch 5 came in with the breaking news that that flight had crashed, they have a memorial every year at the crash site that makes the news.

A crash people seem to forgotten about is the Space Shuttle burning up on Re Entry in 03.
Wow, didn't know that, I thought it was just one of those events that became a footnote in history.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Its a common flight path,its given to the airline by traffic control and forwarded to all traffic controllers along the route to destination....pilot cannot just take a different flight path...

Then the ATC shouldnt have sanctioned those coordinates.

East Ukraine is at war, no commercial airliner should be flying anywhere near a war zone.