Another flabby head turned in their keycard to Larry Holmes Gardens

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That's a good ass face lift. It still looks natural

With that said a 40 y/o face with a 70 y/o body is WILD!
GIRL! I’m saying! They did too good of a job.

If you’re gonna do all this, you might as well go all in and tighten the whole body up like Martha Stewart. 80 yrs old doing shoots in bikinis lol

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GIRL! I’m saying! They did too good of a job.

If you’re gonna do all this, you might as well go all in and tighten the whole body up like Martha Stewart. 80 yrs old doing shoots in bikinis lol

Ok!

Martha is that girl and she knows it :pachaha:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
White girls dont look as bad as they used to by age 35 and up but theyll need that. Kate Becknisale is a character. She'll bring doctor statements on her instagram to fight any notion that she gets work done. She cares about that $hit..lol

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
tenor-6.gif
They should've used a younger stunt double. Awful

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
White girls dont look as bad as they used to by age 35 and up but theyll need that. Kate Becknisale is a character. She'll bring doctor statements on her instagram to fight any notion that she gets work done. She cares about that $hit..lol
That’s cuz they all get work done earlier now. In their 20s. The ones who aren’t as obsessed with being thin and have more fat in their faces look better as they age.

Kate Beckinsale looks AMAZING and got it right! I don’t know how she’s like the only one who has figured it out lol

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Expensive makeup + the right person applying it + a lot of patience = pic in op.

It's not magic. Peel away makeup? Most female celebrities will look older...have wrinkles...light acne.

Not on any :dame: tip but watch some makeup tutorials. Makeup is powerful. But it's not sorcery. You can tell when a woman is caked up.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That’s cuz they all get work done earlier now. In their 20s. The ones who aren’t as obsessed with being thin and have more fat in their faces look better as they age.

Kate Beckinsale looks AMAZING and got it right! I don’t know how she’s like the only one who has figured it out lol
She does that yoga shyt...well she did before her recent hospital stay.