Another flabby head turned in their keycard to Larry Holmes Gardens

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
What does being married have to do with how a person feels when they look the mirror? She has to look at herself in the mirror everyday. If she wants to like what's looking back at her, that's her business

The same with men going to Turkey for a hair BBL. People want to look refreshed. My only issue is when it looks like their face is about to snap because it's pulled too tight

That's life, you can't be young and good looking forever.

At that age you should have the wisdom and happiness that you are HEALTHY. Not moping how you are old and wrinkled. I would cut a 45 yr old some slack, but past 60 your mind should be on more focused on fruitful experiences, not getting unnecessary surgeries. You should be settled down with your lifetime partner.

The bold is why we have mothers dying on operating tables. Why we have all these 6'7 trannies. I could go on. People should be comfortable in their own skin, that free spirit talk is dangerous.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know much about makeup but I know the before pic doesn’t have any on and the after is painted up like Christmas. So I think the surgery was super successful but the make up is covering up a lot of age in the second pic also in addition to a fresh hairstyle and not looking fukking depressed :hubie: