Another Day, Another Old NY Negro Dressed Ridiculously

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
proof that you have to dress your age, you will always look ridiculous trying to keep up with teenagers and 20 something year olds.

old NY rappers with their baggy clothes and timbs
old west coast rappers with dikkies and chucks
old southern rappers and looking dirty and musty
What does dress your age mean?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Chicago brehs are bammas with leather coats quiet as kept:sas2:
No they’re not, dumbass idiot. They have a similar style to that of New York.

Hold up- you sit around cyber surfing to watch how other men dress in order to critique, exhibiting homo weirdo energy. Are you gay?
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Another day, another obsession with New York
New York nikkas can't fight worth a shyt but yall not ready to have that discussion:hubie:
:jbhmm:

nikka stfu:mjlol: Jesus as much as I fukk with the east coast some of your negroes are insufferable didn't nobody at the time care bout what Mercedes G class you were riding or what Eurofag designer shyt you boys was rocking nikkas down south was riding donks, chillin, wearing whatever (Polo was considered rich nikka shyt:mjgrin:) and generally enjoying the fukk outta life. Then you nasal voiced Italian sounding Yankee fukks from New York/Tri state area and super corny ass Boston moved down here in droves and it's been downhill ever since
:what:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude gives off CAC vibes for real

I would post more but don't want to bog down the page with hella youtube vids I know you broke boys living in middle America don't have high speed fiber optic cable in your little uncivilized backwater towns. The musical combo of jazz(USA) and Samba(Brazil), two art forms from the Americas that originated out of the descendants of African slaves was never merged so beautiful, ironically by a white guy born in Philly and raised in New York by the name of Stan Getz. Don't expect this thread to do numbers but to the more cultured amongst us:mjpls:..... enjoy.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you think about it what exactly is grown up clothes? Imho most people take their style from their prime or younger years. It's just that in the past young people dressed just like old folks.

It's only in the late 70s and 80s modern fashion really started changing and now we're seeing "old heads" who came of age in this new era of fashion and they are doing what people have always done but it looks weird.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Dude gives off CAC vibes for real
Listening to bossa nova which is a fusion of jazz and samba,two black musical art forms, is Cac shyt?

Peak levels of ignorance and thars saying something coming from a joker like me....You can't make that type of shyt up.:mjlol: would listening to chief keef or finesse2tymes make me more black? Dummy

Look I fukk with NYC. Greatest city in America. Other then y'all lying all the time for no reason not being able to fight I fukk with NYC, generally cool ppl. I try not to go back and forth with you, cause from my short time on here I see you take this Coli shyt wayyyyyyyyyyyy to serious. Like go outside and get some fresh air the screenshot button ain’t going nowhere. The links to the old threads are still gonna be up. Its ok. I posted some shyt about how ppl down here can't dress and posted pics, your tunnel vision ass just on a mission so go head.

To a Southerner like me Chicago nikkas are bamma if you watch their mannerisms and accent, but thats just me

And the thread didn't backfire at all its going according to plan quite frankly :lolbron:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
When you think about it what exactly is grown up clothes? Imho most people take their style from their prime or younger years. It's just that in the past young people dressed just like old folks.

It's only in the late 70s and 80s modern fashion really started changing and now we're seeing "old heads" who came of age in this new era of fashion and they are doing what people have always done but it looks weird.
d21addf4a37c0fd35eb838f1b401d617.jpg

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
A lot of these Gen X rappers look flat out ridiculous. They're already :flabbynsick: because of that fast life and the way they dress escalates it even further.

wu-tang-clan-ghosftface-killah-raekwon-verzuz-battle.jpeg

Pushing 60 yet still trying to keep up with the youngins. :russ:

giphy.webp
shyt keep up these dudes havent' grown up yet

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Listening to bossa nova which is a fusion of jazz and samba,two black musical art forms, is Cac shyt?

Peak levels of ignorance and thars saying something coming from a joker like me....You can't make that type of shyt up.:mjlol: would listening to chief keef or finesse2tymes make me more black? Dummy

Look I fukk with NYC. Greatest city in America. Other then y'all lying all the time for no reason not being able to fight I fukk with NYC, generally cool ppl. I try not to go back and forth with you, cause from my short time on here I see you take this Coli shyt wayyyyyyyyyyyy to serious. Like go outside and get some fresh air the screenshot button ain’t going nowhere. The links to the old threads are still gonna be up. Its ok. I posted some shyt about how ppl down here can't dress and posted pics, your tunnel vision ass just on a mission so go head.

To a Southerner like me Chicago nikkas are bamma if you watch their mannerisms and accent, but thats just me

And the thread didn't backfire at all its going according to plan quite frankly :lolbron:
Didn’t read all of that bullshyt.

If by “going well” means that you don’t plan to have that account too much longer . Keep running with that thought