Another Day, Another Old NY Negro Dressed Ridiculously

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why Cam need to "act his age" tho? Bro waaay more successful than 98% of us on here, has had an illustrious career, lived out his dreams, and mans been having his hands in multiple businesses since round the time he came out....in the late 90's. Not only that, but he ain't bothering no one or making anyone's life miserable. So why tf he need to start dressing like Cliff Huxtable? If bra wanna be forever young and can feel that shyt in his soul, who is anyone to deny him that?
Cam-132b49dc49d1062c88fff464b3eeb2a4.jpg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Wait OP is from Florida?! :gladbron:

No diss to my down South nggas :whoa:but i will never forget I went down to ATL the first time and my homie took us to central station :lupe::gladbron::blessed:

Aside from everything else I was amazed that everyone was wearing basketball shoes. Like, not Jordan’s, or street wear Nikes, but BASKETBALL shoes. Like the type generic joints the whole HS team rock. Nggas was wearin them joints with denim jeans. :picard: Mind you this was only 7,8 years ago

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is lame stuff, he isnt dressed indecently or exposing his privates, if thats his style and flavour i say good on him then, its better doing this than promoting songs or promoting violence about killing this or that or shooting opps etc I am all for free expression

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these Gen X rappers look flat out ridiculous. They're already :flabbynsick: because of that fast life and the way they dress escalates it even further.

wu-tang-clan-ghosftface-killah-raekwon-verzuz-battle.jpeg

Pushing 60 yet still trying to keep up with the youngins. :russ:

giphy.webp
raekwon and GFK both look fine with what they wearing, if they dressed like this then it would be an issue
BVFtdvqCQAIkc0O.jpg

this is ridiculous

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I think the loud fits is cool as long as you wear loud shyt from your era. It becomes cringe when you Cam’s age trying to dress like a 21 year old Drill rapper like Fabolous tries to do. Fab only gets fits off when he wear updated 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s shyt.

That shyt Spice is doing is for people that are like 60 now. That is not our era. People swear 40 year olds are supposed to graduate to them looks. No sir! You can dress fly without doing what these rappers be doing. It’s not that hard.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Everybody in this thread looks ridiculous Cam, Rae, Ghost, everybody. So of course The Coli co-signs because most you nikkas in your 40s and carry yourselves the same way :russ:

Rappers love talking about Hip Hop's a young man's sport but be 50 years old with a backwards fitted caps, sagging still "tryna feel the vibes" :mjlol:

It ain't just what you wear, it's how you carry yourself in it. Everybody in this thread is living a second childhood, from the dyed hairlines and beards, the veneers, lame jewelry, dusty ass sagging ass dark navy denim with butterscotch stitching from 2006, Ghost can't even fit his belt look how he's wearing it. It's pathetic
The younger dudes with these face tats and colored dreads will look worse. Already out here looking like. A dirty bathroom and shyt lol.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Killa will be 50 in less then 4 years
:francis:

Real queztion not trying to be funny breh what is yall obsession with watching other grown men's clothes? Even if he looks ridiculous it's more ridiculous to closet watch other men and chatty patty about it like we in a salon brehs shyt is weird man.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Wait OP is from Florida?! :gladbron:

No diss to my down South nggas :whoa:but i will never forget I went down to ATL the first time and my homie took us to central station :lupe::gladbron::blessed:

Aside from everything else I was amazed that everyone was wearing basketball shoes. Like, not Jordan’s, or street wear Nikes, but BASKETBALL shoes. Like the type generic joints the whole HS team rock. Nggas was wearin them joints with denim jeans. :picard: Mind you this was only 7,8 years ago
As a Floridian, I gotta admit… people dress like shyt down here

Braman

Superstar
Daps
it's not a bad fit in concept

it's just the quality of the pieces aren't right

What’s does this even mean?

The coat I’m confident to assume is real. The Timbs are timbs. The sweater is a basic tan sweater that you can’t even determine the ‘quality’ of from the pic….the chains again confident to say they’re real.

So…what ‘pieces’? :heh:Im not lettin nggas off the hook y’all be saying anything