Another Commercial Showing An Interracial Family

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Arent we talking about commercials? Thats why I suggested they switch it up, showcase other newer American families!!!!!

Like what?? Homosexual families???? Dont nobody wanna see that shyt!!:stopitslime:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

the mother is a single mother. Once timmy goes to bed, Leroy is gonna be all up in dem guts. Thats why he is so excited "hey timmy, lets watch hakuna mata"

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Okay but I didn't feel no way from these commercials. We see interracial couples in films and movies so why are people so shaken up from a commercial that represented the new America? Its ignorance!!!!

new america?:dahell:

it's only makes %10 of marraiges.

:umad:

blacks with blacks
whites with whites
asians with asians

just like it's always been. #PureExcellence :ahh:

:whoa:I'm talking marriage

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:
There are COUNTLESS of examples of bw/wm in the media and real life too. THe list I have for that said couple will quadruple the list you supplied. Not to mention all the black starletts from the 30's, 40's, and 50's, NOT TO MENTION all most famous politicians (Susan Rice), poets (Maya Angelou), activists (Angela Davis), singers (Heather Headley), and celebrities today (yall know the names), so dont you dare come up here and suggest that bw/wm couples are so underepresented, thats a farce, and bw who say this is so full of horseshyt!!

you do not regularly see black men and white women pairings on television, on the big screen, or in magazines. prove me wrong.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

black dude just seemed so out of place. director looked at the final cut and said, "damn, this is too white. call up leroy and ask if he wants a few minutes of work."

This is exactly what i thought as soon as i seen big ray ray pop up on the screen. :deadrose:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
. Cacs are up to something

Take the top 10%, bring their wealth, genetics, education, and talents to your side, 2-3 generations down the line, they're white again ala Nicole Richie, and your cash cow black race stays subjugated and in line. They have to do something because the coloreds are taking over the country, so they are going for the assimilation route.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt made me bust out laughing :laugh: :laff: :dead:

it's satire at this point, the jews aint even being slick with it.