Another Commercial Showing An Interracial Family

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
How about they show a black woman and a white man or a homosexual couple.

That is America black men and women is nothing new. Please!!!!!

:dahell:You mean in every other part of the media, including real-life??

Lala718

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't disagree that it's becoming more visible, but you'd have to be naive to think interracial mixing between black men and white women was something that was openly accepted in popular culture until only recently. it's always - and still is, to some degree - been a taboo pairing.

Okay but I didn't feel no way from these commercials. We see interracial couples in films and movies so why are people so shaken up from a commercial that represented the new America? Its ignorance!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay but I didn't feel no way from these commercials. We see interracial couples in films and movies so why are people so shaken up from a commercial that represented the new America? Its ignorance!!!!

how often do you see black men and white women together in movies or television?

:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:usure: interracial couple seems to mean black and white...but white and asian doesn't get the same attention...some of those banana asians must be geeked as fawk

Lala718

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how often do you see black men and white women together in movies or television?

:rudy:

Interracial Couple

Jungle Fever
Guess Who is Coming to Dinner
A Bronx Tale
Save The Last Dance
Something New
Brooklyn Babylon
Think Like A Man
Twist of Fate

Seen all these flicks. I saw nothing wrong with any one of them!!!

Lala718

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rarely...she talkin bout real life when the thread obviously talking about in the media where it's still extremely controversial....illustrated by the Cheerios situation...but some folks gon act dumb

Its only controversial because of people ignorance. The commercial depicted the new american family. I saw nothing wrong with it nor did I lose sleep!!!!

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
with cheerios already stirring up controversy with its recent ad depicting an interracial family, blockbuster joins the fray with one of their own. could it be that america is becoming more accepting of black men and white women? or, are these companies just :troll:

Blockbuster Instant Commercial - YouTube

:mjpls:

Hold up....so thats BB's plan to get outta this shyt hole? Delivering movies door to door? :laff:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Interracial Couple

Jungle Fever
Guess Who is Coming to Dinner
A Bronx Tale
Save The Last Dance
Something New
Brooklyn Babylon
Think Like A Man
Twist of Fate

Seen all these flicks. I saw nothing wrong with any one of them!!!
:beli:
There are COUNTLESS of examples of bw/wm in the media and real life too. THe list I have for that said couple will quadruple the list you supplied. Not to mention all the black starletts from the 30's, 40's, and 50's, NOT TO MENTION all most famous politicians (Susan Rice), poets (Maya Angelou), activists (Angela Davis), singers (Heather Headley), and celebrities today (yall know the names), so dont you dare come up here and suggest that bw/wm couples are so underepresented, thats a farce, and bw who say this is so full of horseshyt!!