Another Bombing In Nigeria

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
This argument can be used about absolutely any group of people.

Why did the Nazis kill 6 million Jews?
Why did thousands of Arabs kill each other in the "Arab Spring"?
Why do white emos shoot up schools on a daily basis?

It's not dancing around the issue. If you never get to the source of the problem, you're going to be superficially covering up the issue.

It's like someone who does nothing but takes painkillers for cancer. If you don't get to the root of the problem, identify it and get rid of it, you're just trying to alleviate the symptoms.

Not getting at you personally, just hoping you don't believe everything you see or hear without delving deeper into the real causes.
Nazis killed Jews because of pure hatred...Dats already established...Arabs got tired of living under dictatorship and rose up...not that their alternative choice is any better but that's another subject for another day...white emo kids let's not use that as an example since those are isolated incidents...the source of the problem is life in Africa is cheap...it has zero value...add religion to this toxic mix then u get what's happening in Africa...you're dancing around the issue since u not really staying the underlying problems...you're just repeating cliches of politics this economics that...it's the people themselves who are the problem...fix all the "problems" you listen today and Africans will find new reasons to kill each other by tomorrow

Ijaw King

Rookie
Daps
Nazis killed Jews because of pure hatred...Dats already established...Arabs got tired of living under dictatorship and rose up...not that their alternative choice is any better but that's another subject for another day...white emo kids let's not use that as an example since those are isolated incidents...the source of the problem is life in Africa is cheap...it has zero value...add religion to this toxic mix then u get what's happening in Africa...you're dancing around the issue since u not really staying the underlying problems...you're just repeating cliches of politics this economics that...it's the people themselves who are the problem...fix all the "problems" you listen today and Africans will find new reasons to kill each other by tomorrow

Ok a couple of questions:

1. Have you spent any time in Africa? You still haven't answered this.
2. So Central African Republicans didn't get tired of living under dictatorship?
3. If you believe that if all these issues I stated are fixed that Africans will just find another reason to kill each other, then do you believe that Africans are just inherently bloodthirsty and violent?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Ok a couple of questions:

1. Have you spent any time in Africa? You still haven't answered this.
2. So Central African Republicans didn't get tired of living under dictatorship?
3. If you believe that if all these issues I stated are fixed that Africans will just find another reason to kill each other, then do you believe that Africans are just inherently bloodthirsty and violent?
No I haven't n don't plan to...I value my life...I dnt wanna die in a bomb blast or religious strife...
2) no central African republicans isssue right now is purely religious...which proves my point that Africans will find any reason to kill each other...
3) as of right yes...have anything to show me To make me think otherwise?

Ijaw King

Rookie
Daps
No I haven't n don't plan to...I value my life...I dnt wanna die in a bomb blast or religious strife...
2) no central African republicans isssue right now is purely religious...which proves my point that Africans will find any reason to kill each other...
3) as of right yes...have anything to show me To make me think otherwise?

Ah I see, thanks for clearing all of that up for me - I can now neg you without remorse :smile:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Ah I see, thanks for clearing all of that up for me - I can now neg you without remorse :smile:
I dnt know what negging is neither do I care to know...either u agree with my views or u dnt...the brownie points and coli cash u can keep for your self...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:55) - Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

:mjpls:
at what point does "you dont get the context" not become an acceptable excuse anymore :scusthov:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@IceCold

Stop reporting these bombings. There's nothing that can be outside unless the Nigerian government does it. These articles just invite cac attention to the region.