Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
@NERO
@IceCold

Even I don't trust them I really doubt this is China because they have numerous partnerships throughout the continent and whatever they need they can get elsewhere. The attacks and terrorism here points to the U.S/EU with M.E involvement. I mean this is obvious but I wonder why the government is so quiet regarding this.

Quiet? :pachaha:

African security | Homeland Security News Wire

U.S. officials have been unusually frank – and unusually public — in their assessment of the competence and effectiveness of the Nigerian military. The officials presented their analysis last Thursday, when they were questioned by lawmakers about whether the Nigerian military was capable of rescuing – or even locating – the more than 260 girls abducted by Boko Haram last month.U.S. military and intelligence officials said that even with international help, the Nigerian military was too corrupt and too incompetent to play a meaningful role in rescuing the girls. “We’re now looking at a military force that’s, quite frankly, becoming afraid to even engage,” Alice Friend, the Pentagon’s principal director for African affairs, said of the Nigerian military. “The Nigerian military has the same challenges with corruption that every other institution in Nigeria does. Much of the funding that goes to the Nigerian military is skimmed off the top, if you will.” There is another obstacle to U.S.military help to Nigeria: Friend told lawmakers that finding Nigerian army units which have not been involved in gross violations of human rights has been a “persistent and very troubling limitation” on American efforts to work with the Nigerian military.

Many U.S. lawmakers support an increased U.S.role in the effort to rescue the abducted girls – and, more generally, an increased U.S. role in helping to Nigerian authorities offer more effective security to the Nigerian people — but the Pentagon has let it be known that getting involved in Nigeria would be unacceptably risky.

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps
Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:55) - Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

:mjpls:

Jihad does not mean Holy War :upsetfavre: smarten up.

What do you gotta say about this then?:upsetfavre:

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA

Quiet? :pachaha:

African security | Homeland Security News Wire[/QUOTE]

Man this shyt is fukkery supreme. The generals have been given the green light to conduct disinfomation. The American and European sytems are crumbling fast and they need resources pronto. I pray Nigeria can fend off these vultures without foreign intervention. And another interesting point I heard about in this whole farce of a humanistarian mission is that American Intelligence is refusing to share infomation concering Boko Horom. Looks like somebody trying to hide something.......

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

I don't think you understand, like I said before, Jihad does not mean holy war. It means 'Struggle' or to 'strive' and then people ask why u have to know arbabic to understand the Qur'an

I gotta say that this is a great example of why you need an understanding of Arabic to understand the Quran. I dont know on what basis you think Jihad is holy war, but I am guessing the media, right? Well, Jihad does not mean holy war, in fact Jihad means "struggle" or to "strive" it has nothing to do with a violent act. Now as for the quotes you posted, those passages were revealed during a time when the muslim minority was being persecuted, they didnt know weather to fight back or what to do. and if you look at it closely you will see a huge point is that Muslims are never to fight with other Muslims. Hence the quotes of how to conduct war with idol worshippers (who were attacking muslims, stealing their property...) etc... Now you want to take these passages out of context and act ignorant, thats up to you, but now you know what these passages are in refernce to. :smugfavre:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I think its clear they're trying to destabilize Nigeria and incite another civil war
No they not...Africans are naturally blood thirsty...on our continent we killing each other...in America the white man has to come up with laws to stop us frm killing each other...shyt im starting to think killing is how we pass time lol...we seriously got to do better...

Ijaw King

Rookie
Daps
No they not...Africans are naturally blood thirsty...on our continent we killing each other...in America the white man has to come up with laws to stop us frm killing each other...shyt im starting to think killing is how we pass time lol...we seriously got to do better...

SMMFH :what:

Need the white man to stop us from killing each other? :what:

Man I just don't know about some people on this site :what:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
20140522_govt.png

"synthetic terror''

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
SMMFH :what:

Need the white man to stop us from killing each other? :what:

Man I just don't know about some people on this site :what:
Ain't black on black crime wats being on the news the most...aint Africans skiing Africans on every square inch of Africa? So why deny the truth...the truth does hurt bt we need to do better...Wen I see white people talking bout doing more to prevent crime in the black community I wanna ask them what's in it for them...why do they care? Like tupac said one less hungry mouth on welfare...us black people really aint shyt..

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Ain't black on black crime wats being on the news the most...aint Africans skiing Africans on every square inch of Africa? So why deny the truth...the truth does hurt bt we need to do better...Wen I see white people talking bout doing more to prevent crime in the black community I wanna ask them what's in it for them...why do they care? Like tupac said one less hungry mouth on welfare...us black people really aint shyt..
I meant to say killing Africans

Ijaw King

Rookie
Daps

People kill people brother. Africans would not be killing each other had we not been forced into myopic and unwieldy "countries".

Don't believe what the white man is trying to tell you :ld:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
People kill people brother. Africans would not be killing each other had we not been forced into myopic and unwieldy "countries".

Don't believe what the white man is trying to tell you :ld:
The white man ain't telling me nothing...the killings in the central African republic is not the white man telling stories...it's Africans once again finding new ways to kill them selves...the bombings for a straight month now in Nigeria is not the white man making shyt up...it's us Africans once again not giving a Damn bout life...we're too tribalistic and maybe primitive...like seriously nothing good has come out of Africa...

Ijaw King

Rookie
Daps
The white man ain't telling me nothing...the killings in the central African republic is not the white man telling stories...it's Africans once again finding new ways to kill them selves...the bombings for a straight month now in Nigeria is not the white man making shyt up...it's us Africans once again not giving a Damn bout life...we're too tribalistic and maybe primitive...like seriously nothing good has come out of Africa...

Have you ever been to Nigeria? Do you live there? Have you ever been to Africa? Have you stayed an extended period of time there? You don't seem to understand very much about Africa in the slightest. Please don't talk about Nigeria or any other country if you aren't speaking from extensive first hand knowledge.

The killings in Nigeria are due to ideology, economics and geopolitics. It's impossible for it to be ethnic killing because how can Hausas kill Hausas due to difference in ethnicity? Stop it.

Just as the IRA in Ireland was about ideology, economics and geopolitics, so is Nigeria's issue. Ethnicity has nothing to do with Boko Haram.

As for Central African Republic, France has had a hold on the government for decades and when the people decide to stand up and fight against the oppression and nepotism in the government, French troops storm in and destabilise the country. This is all economics and geopolitics.

Please stop talking from a position of stark idiocy. Africa isn't your field.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Have you ever been to Nigeria? Do you live there? Have you ever been to Africa? Have you stayed an extended period of time there? You don't seem to understand very much about Africa in the slightest. Please don't talk about Nigeria or any other country if you aren't speaking from extensive first hand knowledge.

The killings in Nigeria are due to ideology, economics and geopolitics. It's impossible for it to be ethnic killing because how can Hausas kill Hausas due to difference in ethnicity? Stop it.

Just as the IRA in Ireland was about ideology, economics and geopolitics, so is Nigeria's issue. Ethnicity has nothing to do with Boko Haram.

As for Central African Republic, France has had a hold on the government for decades and when the people decide to stand up and fight against the oppression and nepotism in the government, French troops storm in and destabilise the country. This is all economics and geopolitics.

Please stop talking from a position of stark idiocy. Africa isn't your field.
You obviously dancing around the issue which Is really counterproductive...regardless of the reason for the killing its still the same song being replayed...Africans killing Africans...if it's not over tribal relations it's over religious reasons...if not those two then it's land...next it's gonna be cause one group say the sky is blue bt the other say it's red...let's be real it's always killings in Africa...the Hutus n Tutsis killed 800,000 of them selves in 3 short months...not one nation in Africa did anything bt they crossed their arms waiting for the white man (THE UN) to save them...you're attacking me personally Instead of addressing the issue at hand..

Ijaw King

Rookie
Daps
You obviously dancing around the issue which Is really counterproductive...regardless of the reason for the killing its still the same song being replayed...Africans killing Africans...if it's not over tribal relations it's over religious reasons...if not those two then it's land...next it's gonna be cause one group say the sky is blue bt the other say it's red...let's be real it's always killings in Africa...the Hutus n Tutsis killed 800,000 of them selves in 3 short months...not one nation in Africa did anything bt they crossed their arms waiting for the white man (THE UN) to save them...you're attacking me personally Instead of addressing the issue at hand..

This argument can be used about absolutely any group of people.

Why did the Nazis kill 6 million Jews?
Why did thousands of Arabs kill each other in the "Arab Spring"?
Why do white emos shoot up schools on a daily basis?

It's not dancing around the issue. If you never get to the source of the problem, you're going to be superficially covering up the issue.

It's like someone who does nothing but takes painkillers for cancer. If you don't get to the root of the problem, identify it and get rid of it, you're just trying to alleviate the symptoms.

Not getting at you personally, just hoping you don't believe everything you see or hear without delving deeper into the real causes.