Another AAA game comes out running like sh!t. What’s going on with developers?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This seems like one of those games that could have thrived with early access on pc.

Seems like they already have a hardcore fan base from the first game. They would have shelled out to be beta testers if it was an option.

If they did my bad, didn’t keep up with this game like that
Funny thing is this game has tons of youtubers who play it, I guess people really like watching other people build cities, and almost all of them got early access to the game and been playing it FOR MONTHS. Not one of them said one thing about bad performance.

Now that the embargo has lifted...almost every one of them talks about bad performance :mjlol:

Perfect encapsulation of what the gaming industry is now:mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Funny thing is this game has tons of youtubers who play it, I guess people really like watching other people build cities, and almost all of them got early access to the game and been playing it FOR MONTHS. Not one of them said one thing about bad performance.

Now that the embargo has lifted...almost every one of them talks about bad performance :mjlol:

Perfect encapsulation of what the gaming industry is now:mjlol:

They signe NDA's

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Even their memes are corny. L box, struggle shyt
It’s funny because this is essentially what Xbox fans want/are getting.

They want all games to be GAAS so they can track “engagement” since sales don’t matter on that side anymore