***Annual whats your credit score thread***

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

Seems pretty difficult to get over a certain threshold. I top out at 821, and have bounced between 808 and 821 alternating Month to month for quite a while with no rhyme or reason behind the fluctuation. Same credit utilization every month, haven’t missed a payment in my life, etc.

a>

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Seems pretty difficult to get over a certain threshold. I top out at 821, and have bounced between 808 and 821 alternating Month to month for quite a while with no rhyme or reason behind the fluctuation. Same credit utilization every month, haven’t missed a payment in my life, etc.

T88MvMn

a>

Yea what I got from this is that if you are responsible you should probably open up more accounts to average out and dilute the on top payments, add history and add available credit.

Age may play a factor cause a young person who starts building credit at 18-21 probably isn’t seeing 850 right away.

and if you have poor credit history it will be even harder

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote

i just put a new inquiry into my account for a rewards card though so 755 after the little drop. upped my available cred by about 15k with the approval tho. around 75k available credit altogether with around 10% usage

one more card to pay off and hoping to be at 800. :shaq:

got a fukk ton of student loan debt tho