Announced titles for each next gen system

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Most of us are just worried about year one exclusives. 3rd party is inevitable and will look just as good on ps5, just like they do between the ps4 pro and one x

Ehu9QgGU8AAwyhG
A remake, an expansion, a game that’s coming no time soon, and a franchise y’all just started caring about when Sony showed it a the PS5 event.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A remake, an expansion, a game that’s coming no time soon, and a franchise y’all just started caring about when Sony showed it a the PS5 event.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Ratchet & clank is literally the best platformer/shooter franchise out, and is more critical praised than gears

Demon souls is a remake to a game that started an entire genre, people have been asking for a demon souls remake for years, its here

Spider-man miles morales a stand alone follow up to the best super hero game ever made, with a black main character, gotta love it

Horizon is rumored to be shown at the PlayStation event this Wednesday and it’s a a lot closer than any next gen exclusive xbox has at the moment

All in all, I’d say thats a win on top of the 3rd party games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cause I want elden ring bloodborne 2 fromsoftware not a game they made two consoles ago. To me bloodborne is ps4 best exclusives :yeshrug:

Well it’;s a good thing ps5 players will be able to play demon souls remake AND Elden ring AND possibly bloodborne 2 one day.

Why would I be mad at having more options? That don’t make a lick a sense.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
looks good but the wait

hol up box and waitstation out this bih