EhfhPFOXkAAxsFy

EhfhP1UXcAAQNv4

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Notices how op put "a mix of xbox and ps4" and left it at that

And failed to mention that the SX is the only console that can and will play all of those titles at the highest fidelity:leon:

Most of us are just worried about year one exclusives. 3rd party is inevitable and will look just as good on ps5, just like they do between the ps4 pro and one x

Ehu9QgGU8AAwyhG

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Just to recap :mjgrin:

The PS5 is weaker than the SX, has weaker multiplats, worse BC capabilities, worse FC capabilities, less internal memory, a smaller library of playable games, a shtier subscription service (ps now) and no remote play

So I mean, it better come with an extra two or three hot ass exclusives...because it aint got much else going for it lets be honest fellas :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

The PS5 is weaker than the XS, has weaker multi-plats, worse BC capabilities, worse FC capabilities, less internal memory, a smaller library of playable games, a shtier subscription service (ps now) and no remote play

So I mean, it better come with an extra two or three hot ass exclusives...because it aint got much else going for it lets be honest fellas :patrice:

You're more concerned with third party titles that might look slightly better than exclusives that will look better than all third party titles?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The PS5 is weaker than the SX, has weaker multiplats, worse BC capabilities, worse FC capabilities, less internal memory, a smaller library of playable games, a shtier subscription service (ps now) and no remote play