Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Article said:
Coulter adds that among the victims of Latino immigration, especially, are African-Americans. “Hispanic groups will move into neighborhoods and say, ‘we don’t want any blacks here,’ and start physically attacking blacks,” she says. " Now blacks are being terrorized.

So Ann Coulter is the voice of African-Americans now?

“I know they’re never going to adopt me, so you don’t have to say it in that sarcastic way,”
she parries. “If they still hate me, I don’t care. They’re being totally screwed by this whole diversity and integration imperative, and they really are part of America. They are so important culturally in America—I mean the humor, the actors...they have the comedians and the music. I love Dave Chapelle, and my close personal friend Sherrod Small. I love Eddie Murphy, although he doesn’t do anything anymore. And Chris Rock.

Source - http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/26/ann-coulter-on-the-browning-of-america.html

Now ignore who's saying it as I know most people here have a negative opinion of Ann Coulter. Let's make this thread STRICTLY about how certain immigrants groups coming here is detrimental to the well being of Black people.

Last edited:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Let me get my seat

mike-woodson-7.gif

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Well "native" White people basically do the same thing (gentrification) so...

Is this suppose to be another "Latino's aren't our friends" thread? :ld:

edit: Also why should we ignore who said it? You couldn't quote someone who isn't a well known racist?

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Well "native" White people basically do the same thing (gentrification) so...

Is this suppose to be another "Latino's aren't our friends" thread? :ld:
You live in Tennessee

It's all ":ld:" and deflections until the demographics of your state/hometown start to mirror the demographics of Southern California/Arizona/West Texas/South Texas.