Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:damn:

29:15 - 47:00 :wow:

She went OFF defending black civil rights :wow:

Anna Kasparian got her on everything else tho :mjpls: :ufdup:

UPDATE:

Just so y'all know...Ann been shutting them down for a LONG time :wow:

She out here defending black labor on the low :mjpls:

She's still a piece of shyt tho :usure:...just saying...why is she the only one saying this stuff? :lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn:

29:15 - 47:00 :wow:

She went OFF defending black civil rights :wow:

:laugh:

I don't know how or why you follow Ann Coulter, but this the 2nd vid you put thecoli on where she was making poignant points against immigration.... I've probably watched 5 vids with her spilling her political views in my life...... 2 came from you, and her arguments were lucid and politically sound in each one

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laugh:

I don't know how or why you follow Ann Coulter, but this the 2nd vid you put thecoli on where she was making poignant points against immigration.... I've probably watched 5 vids with her spilling her political views in my life...... 2 came from you, and her arguments were lucid and politically sound in each one
I was watching the video purely out of fukkery but even though she was full of shyt and wrong on everything else, she KILLED that immigration debate.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, same shyt like that Hawaii thread.

One group of people trying to leverage Black folks to help support their cause. On some:
"See, they hate you too, join us in this fight!"
Another police shooting, same people you helped in their cause now screaming that: "Blue lives matter!" :mjpls:

You guys really think Ann Coulter of all people is genuine?

Now there are real genuine folks who do help, put in tremendous amount of work and fight the good fight for other people unconditionally. I ride with them, but her?

:camby: "Hold your own ovaries!"

Laws of Power, Law 2: Never Put Too Much Trust In Friends, Learn How To Use Enemies
But hire a former enemy and he will be more loyal than a friend, because he has more to prove.
Your enemies, on the other hand, are an untapped gold mine that you must learn to exploit.
Whenever you can, bury the hatchet with an enemy, and make a point of putting him in your service.
:jbhmm: Using, Proving, exploiting, service huh? Those keywords sound familiar?

You solve their problem, you're not getting the reward you deserve/think is coming your way. It'll just put more power and money in their pockets and they'll give you the runaround. Dealing with their problems levels them up and they give back table scraps and a pat on the head.

It's equivalent to when you save a company millions for fixing a problem and they give you a little 5k bonus/year and no immunity from the hammer being brought down if you step out of line. Then their son pulls up in a new Lambo on Thursday so their family can go on vacation while you got another 2 extra hours of overtime to get work done on Friday. If you choose not to, you're given stern warning and need to be grateful that they even gave you a raise.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She would be on point so much if she didn't always dismiss republican involvement when it comes to black injustice.
That is because she is not forthright with her intentions.
She's never hid her intentions...but she damn sure doesn't put forth an argument that I've seen any black person who supports illegal immigration could ever challenge.

She's solid on that one. Thats the only thing I've ever agreed with her about.