Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Inb4 some idiot claims Saiyans in DBZ are nikkas. Nah fam. shyt was based on the Hindu religion and the monkey god, hence them turning into monkeys.

Ya'll can claim Piccolo though. :scust:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
low key anime is motivational as fukk :francis:

so many people in life trying to tell you what you can and can't be and shyt

anime will have a undersized safety in high school staring down a 4 star RB before the snap like all i need is one stop :wow: you better bounce that shyt outside because i ain't the one you want

shyt will give you heart :salute:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
The 90s was just the perfect breeding ground for it, the video stores always with the cool looking anime in the corner somewhere small section but noticeable for a kid. Then you've got the local stations playing dbz and sailor moon in the morning before school, Pokemon just coming over and blowing up. Cartoon Network showing anime late at night having kids wondering dahell is on and just staying up and watchin. Then toonami just took it to the next level. :wow:

FSP

Banned
Daps
That 3-7pm toonami block was savage

Sailor Moon, Gundam, and DbZ :wow:

On a side note, pokemon was technically a video game first but i guess it can be included

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Breh i was OBSESSED with Inuyasha
Inuyasha was where a lot of us got that upgrade...

For the most part, Toonami had to censor a lot of the uncut material...but Inuyasha and other classics appeared up on Adult Swim, where we got that uncut piff. Seeing cartoons saying damn, shyt and seeing blood on every violent fight scene blew my mind.

:whew:

FSP

Banned
Daps

For the most part, Toonami had to censor a lot of the uncut material...but Inuyasha and other classics appeared up on Adult Swim, where we got that uncut piff. Seeing cartoons saying damn, shyt and seeing blood on every violent fight scene blew my mind.

I found out later that so many THOTS loved the same shows too...anime was something i specifically hid from girls because i was afraid they would see it as me being too nerdy

Man if i knew then what i know now :wow:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Breh those opening and ending theme songs are like crack when it hit the 80s in Miami

:mjcry: