Anime Talk: Who wins in a battle,The Espada led by Aizen or the uchiha‘s led by Madara?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The Espada led by Captain Aizen (Gin and Tosen not included).

Powers:
-Resurrection
-Cero
-Aizen final Hōgyoku form

51787fffb261d75b1222f94d28ed6c88.jpg

Vs

The Uchiha’s led by Madara ( Itachi included)

Powers:
The Rinnegan
sharingan ( all levels)
Susanoo
Madara jinchuriki of ten tails.
cover-11.png

f2fa07bb12ecc455e2ea49a70d8e5686.jpg

:patrice:Personally I think the Arrancars take it, what does the coli think?

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Aizen easily he'll sit in a chair and beat the whole clan aizen sword visuals power shyts on everybody he have madara kill his own clan and not realize it while sipping tea watching ichigo life play out to his plan :russ:
Aizen da gawd beats people without banki for Christ sake :mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
seeing as how most of the uchiha were wiped out by one of their own, aizen might as well be an uchiha with his eye hax, and we dont know what the rest of the uchiha were capable of, im giving it to aizen

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:Woah there. While I agree the arrancars would take it long term. I actually disagree with a lot of guys reasonings.

With those Rinnegan eyes I’m not confident captain Aizen can even beat Madara or Itachi. I Just don’t see Madara or Itachi falling for a hypnosis.

I just thought after Sasuke, Madara and Itachi the Uchiha’s had nobody else.

teacher

All Star
Daps
:whoa:Woah there. While I agree the arrancars would take it long term. I actually disagree with a lot of guys reasonings.

With those Rinnegan eyes I’m not confident captain Aizen can even beat Madara or Itachi. I Just don’t see Madara or Itachi falling for a hypnosis.

Madara's little bro, Tobi, and itachi's best friend, I forget his name..

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

No one in the entire soul society over hundreds of years knew about Aizen's bankai until he used it on everyone. That shyt worked on blind people and things that could work outside of normal space/time.

They'd get washed. shyt, Killer Bee was putting the beats on Sasuke and that dude was a nobody.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No one in the entire soul society over hundreds of years knew about Aizen's bankai until he used it on everyone. That shyt worked on blind people and things that could work outside of normal space/time.

They'd get washed. shyt, Killer Bee was putting the beats on Sasuke and that dude was a nobody.

Wrong he never has used his bankai breh
It was only his shika of however u spell it.
Not even in the manga he used it. If that shika is that damn powerful wtf is his bankai then

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Wrong he never has used his bankai breh
It was only his shika of however u spell it.
Not even in the manga he used it. If that shika is that damn powerful wtf is his bankai then
Damn I forgot :ohhh::wow:

Madara was a bad man but Aizen was in a whole different league. You had to be strong as fukk just to breathe around him.

Nobody in Naruto was on that kind of shyt. People who were casually throwing nukes around couldn't even hold eye contact with him if he flexed.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn I forgot :ohhh::wow:

Madara was a bad man but Aizen was in a whole different league. You had to be strong as fukk just to breathe around him.

Nobody in Naruto was on that kind of shyt. People who were casually throwing nukes around couldn't even hold eye contact with him if he flexed.
He had blind shinagami under his illusion ur fukked pretty much

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Madara and Aizen would end up fighting for at least a decade in a clobbered mix of their hypnotic powers and everybody else would probably kill each other

But I’m taking the Uchihas over the arrancars
Idk wtf half of them would even do against a tsukyomi let alone susanoo