Anime fans, I Need Your Help Identifying a movie...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
HOLY fukk You're talking about Zerum. I've been trying to find a copy of this shyt for 7+ years and I can't find anything. The brother and sister are bounty hunters trying to fight that monster called Zerum and the brother ends up being killed by it but she learns later that the monster absorbs all of its victims. She finds out at the end and her brother somehow gains control of the monster and helps her defeat it.

Edit: Its called Iria: Zeriam The Animation
200px-Iria_-_Zeiram_the_Animation.jpg

This is the monster

192358-2964702-Zeiram%20huge.jpg

That's the ONE! Pos-rep and daps at the same damned time. One of the illest animes I can remember and I haven't seen a trace of it in years...and never knew the name. I'ma start seeking out a link for this piff too.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
HOLY fukk You're talking about Zerum. I've been trying to find a copy of this shyt for 7+ years and I can't find anything. The brother and sister are bounty hunters trying to fight that monster called Zerum and the brother ends up being killed by it but she learns later that the monster absorbs all of its victims. She finds out at the end and her brother somehow gains control of the monster and helps her defeat it.

Edit: Its called Iria: Zeriam The Animation
200px-Iria_-_Zeiram_the_Animation.jpg

This is the monster

192358-2964702-Zeiram%20huge.jpg

bytch was getting her ass beat the majority of the movie

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah but she had madd heart though. She tried EVERYTHING to take the beast out, ish was just unstoppable...one of the best villains out there.
Yea Zeriam was pretty much immortal. Couldn't kill it at all. I remember it being really creepy when she fought it b/c it called her name while she was fighting it "Iiii-rrrr-iaaaaa"

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
There is a live version for Iria as well. I seen it on Scifi channel back in the day.