Anime fans, I Need Your Help Identifying a movie...

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:krs: i stay findin reasons to use this gif

MZliK.gif

:dead: fun movie, would watch again

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
While we're doin' Anime movies that people forgot the name of...There's one with a blonde chick who is fighting a creature that uses a gun with three barrels and is attached to it's arm. The creature turns out to be her brother somehow and she's trying to save/put him out of his misery. From what I recall it was basically just her fighting the thing all the way through.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
While we're doin' Anime movies that people forgot the name of...There's one with a blonde chick who is fighting a creature that uses a gun with three barrels and is attached to it's arm. The creature turns out to be her brother somehow and she's trying to save/put him out of his misery. From what I recall it was basically just her fighting the thing all the way through.

How old is this?

SuikodenII

Daps
Last I remember seeing it was 15 years ago...pretty sure it was on sci-fi.

First thing I thought about was Appleseed

Anything else you can tell us, blood and gore? serious? comedy? any other characters? setting?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Serious as hell, def not appleseed. The only two characters I can recall are the short blonde haired heroin and the main bad guy which was like a tall cat, gun arm, and instead of a face it had like a mask thing. The setting was futuristic, I think it was a space station. It was pretty intense for my young self but I'm not completely positive about the gore because I was young as hell (but it felt like a horror to me). I know the damned thing ate bullets though and the main drama was that it was her brother she was fighting.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
HOLY fukk You're talking about Zerum. I've been trying to find a copy of this shyt for 7+ years and I can't find anything. The brother and sister are bounty hunters trying to fight that monster called Zerum and the brother ends up being killed by it but she learns later that the monster absorbs all of its victims. She finds out at the end and her brother somehow gains control of the monster and helps her defeat it.

Edit: Its called Iria: Zeriam The Animation
200px-Iria_-_Zeiram_the_Animation.jpg

This is the monster

192358-2964702-Zeiram%20huge.jpg

SuikodenII

Daps
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:
HOLY fukk You're talking about Zerum. I've been trying to find a copy of this shyt for 7+ years and I can't find anything. The brother and sister are bounty hunters trying to fight that monster called Zerum and the brother ends up being killed by it but she learns later that the monster absorbs all of its victims. She finds out at the end and her brother somehow gains control of the monster and helps her defeat it.

Edit: Its called Iria: Zeriam The Animation
200px-Iria_-_Zeiram_the_Animation.jpg

This is the monster

192358-2964702-Zeiram%20huge.jpg
Word?

Amazon.com: Iria: Zeriam The Animation