Anime fans, I Need Your Help Identifying a movie...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I remember watching this on TV, back when it was called "Japanimation" instead of Anime late at night in the early 90s

What I remember most about it was some old perverted man sees this naked chick (blurred out) in a bath tub. She invites him in and all is good and they start making out and everything.

Next thing you know, she melts/dissolves all over him in an attempt to kill him. I say attempt because he shows up again later on in the movie fighting off some other demonic creature, old dude was strong. FYI, main character was a young dude, not the old man but that scene stuck out...

Anybody know what I'm talking about? Coli cash/rep for whoever can identify...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That sounds like Ninja Scroll.

Did the perverted old man look like this:

dakuan.jpg

SuikodenII

Daps
That sounds like Ninja Scroll.

Did the perverted old man look like this:

dakuan.jpg

Nah, not Ninja Scroll...old dude might look like that, but my memory is not to be trusted to finer details such as that. But I've watched NS recently, it's definitely not that.

SuikodenII

Daps
If I'm not mistaken, young main dude was fighting some demonic creature and was about to lose until the old man came and saved him. He was just toying with the thing

I remember electricity being an attack by the old man, he could just produce it on his finger at will

*God I hope my memory is correct and not adding false detail*

SuikodenII

Daps
How do you distribute coli cash...I think you got it correct, I'm gonna watch the link after this female mma fight

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sounds like Wicked City

Help me identify an anime.... This one dude is trying to save this woman in what looks like hell... a big demon has his tentacles wrapped all over the womans arms and legs, the dude has his arm stuck on something and he proceeds to chop his own arm to save this girl., I mean this guy takes siimping on other levels of fukkery.. the scene is extremely bloody and graphic as fukk

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Help me identify an anime.... This one dude is trying to save this woman in what looks like hell... a big demon has his tentacles wrapped all over the womans arms and legs, the dude has his arm stuck on something and he proceeds to chop his own arm to save this girl., I mean this guy takes siimping on other levels of fukkery.. the scene is extremely bloody and graphic as fukk
berserk

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
berserk