Animal Kingdom Is fukkin Fire Brehs............ Keep Sleeping Doe

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I've been on this show since the first episode they aired after one of the Playoff games. I'm surprised this many people on the forum like it and there's no official thread. Season 2 has been good. The heist episodes from both seasons are really well done imo.
Also the pope "sex" scene he had with that chick from the church had me dying :russ:
I was surprised as fukk that THAT of all networks let's this show say and do the things they have shown. This is a premium cable level show as far as the cursing and sex scenes, when the young bytch told Craig "u like it when your dikks in my mouth" I was :dwillhuh: cause this is TNT.

Damn TV is getting MUCH better, Ray Donovan and Survivors Remorse are both right around the corner too :whew:

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya'll got me I'm gonna start this, this weekend. When they previewed the pilot last year, or year and a half ago, it looked interesting. Ellen Barkin been sexy

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
J is the fukking WOAT. Just finished season 3 and cant stand his non acting ass.

I stopped fukking with Peaky Blinders a while back too, cant stand him there either. he playing the same role poorly