Animal Kingdom Is fukkin Fire Brehs............ Keep Sleeping Doe

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's dope, would have been moreso with a bigger budget, as it drags sometimes, and you can see the cable constraints. The last three episodes have been the best of the series, esp. "Dig", where Javi got smoked. That was a really well done few scenes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah not bad, i think it would have been so much more piff on hbo, starz or even netflix

tnt holds it down to much

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That smurf/pedo/fckin her "sons" sh!t they've been implying from get-go in season 1 is :whoa::scust: and needs the :camby:status......just brush it under the rug & K.I.M.:whistle: like nuttin' happened........shows do it all the time, fukk a consistent plot.
If that wasn't my Mum tho :banderas: AND she didn't raise me:ohlawd:.....Barkin just oozes sex appeal. Loved her sexy old ass in Oceans 13, sexyAF

Show doesn't need that type of story to make her have "control" over them just bc they were fckin.....there are easier, more entertaining, & way less :gag::gag::gag: ways to go about it.
Thats my only complaint bout the show besides the young gf Nikki, who needs to get the :camby:boot if they don't give her some significant role in next 2 episodes bc she's not hot enough to justify having her "just there" the rest of this season & beyond. Either a more advanced role is needed for her or kill her off this season & get some hotter "regulars" with better acting chops if possible. B!tch is like a pale blank canvas when on screen :yeshrug:........ffs, I don't even like the chick but at least TRY to advance her character if she's gonna be "involved". Here's hoping for an end of season :bustback:with her on the end :evil:.......unfortunately I think she's gonna end up shooting Craig on account of him fukkin' around, hence the significance of the scence with the youngin' showing her how to shoot, Craig walking in, etc......
they've already killed off the other chick. So they won't be killing this girl anytime soon. Plus she will server as catalyst for when J eventually beats the breaks off his uncle :heh:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Its fire as hell man. Some weird shyt going on, but I fukk with it

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It's :ehh: to me - not my favourite show right now. The young kid essentially plays the same role he has in 'Peaky Blinders'

At times I get 'Suttery' vibes from it - especially from Smurf - she's like a blonde Gemma.

I can't wait till someone claps Pope.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been on this show since the first episode they aired after one of the Playoff games. I'm surprised this many people on the forum like it and there's no official thread. Season 2 has been good. The heist episodes from both seasons are really well done imo.
Also the pope "sex" scene he had with that chick from the church had me dying :russ:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It's dope, would have been moreso with a bigger budget, as it drags sometimes, and you can see the cable constraints. The last three episodes have been the best of the series, esp. "Dig", where Javi got smoked. That was a really well done few scenes.
The most recent episode was dope as fukk too, the dialogue on this show is top notch. The scene when Smurf was talking to Jay about getting other people to take risks for u was powerful as fukk cause that's exactly how she has liked her whole criminal life, either Josh will take that info and utilize it or he will call Smurf out on that shyt later in the series. The uncle's already know this but NONE of them listens to Smurf, Josh gone take shyt over cause he listens to how Smurf created this hustle. I love that storyline right there, Josh got some thuggery from his mama for sure, he be was TOO welcome and willing to start hitting licks. I believe things that he did with/for his mama will be a key part of his character development and will continue to surface as hus character grows.