Animal Kingdom Is fukkin Fire Brehs............ Keep Sleeping Doe

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man, this shyt is just dope on so many ways man. Smurf is easily the most powerful female character on TV and could compete for one of the overall best characters period.

All the son's are good actors and the storylines have all been dope as fukk. I swear y'all nikkas are sleeping bruh, y'all need to peep that shyt asap.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That smurf/pedo/fckin her "sons" sh!t they've been implying from get-go in season 1 is :whoa::scust: and needs the :camby:status......just brush it under the rug & K.I.M.:whistle: like nuttin' happened........shows do it all the time, fukk a consistent plot.
If that wasn't my Mum tho :banderas: AND she didn't raise me:ohlawd:.....Barkin just oozes sex appeal. Loved her sexy old ass in Oceans 13, sexyAF

Show doesn't need that type of story to make her have "control" over them just bc they were fckin.....there are easier, more entertaining, & way less :gag::gag::gag: ways to go about it.
Thats my only complaint bout the show besides the young gf Nikki, who needs to get the :camby:boot if they don't give her some significant role in next 2 episodes bc she's not hot enough to justify having her "just there" the rest of this season & beyond. Either a more advanced role is needed for her or kill her off this season & get some hotter "regulars" with better acting chops if possible. B!tch is like a pale blank canvas when on screen :yeshrug:........ffs, I don't even like the chick but at least TRY to advance her character if she's gonna be "involved". Here's hoping for an end of season :bustback:with her on the end :evil:.......unfortunately I think she's gonna end up shooting Craig on account of him fukkin' around, hence the significance of the scence with the youngin' showing her how to shoot, Craig walking in, etc......

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I've skimmed through an episode here or there and it seems cool. I haven't watched anything all the way through. What is that family doing that's illegal? Are they in the drug game or are they running a chop shop or something like that?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah I've skimmed through an episode here or there and it seems cool. I haven't watched anything all the way through. What is that family doing that's illegal? Are they in the drug game or are they running a chop shop or something like that?
Nah they do robberies/heist which I find more interesting than the typical drug kingpin shows. But I like the setting that they are in. Typical suburb Cali surfer white boy crime shyt. I know it sounds :scust: but its interesting. Give it a watch.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Multiple scams/jobs within a weirdly tightknit surfer fam....hard to explain without giving away sh!t.
Honestly, if it seemed cool to u when u skimmed thru a few episodes then I def rec watching it. not the type of show/movie that blew all its wad in the previews, show has a few layers to it & enough action to keep u there.

Perfect time to start bc it's a great show to binge watch (the 1st season was more like a mini-movie, similar to the OG movie from Australia it was based on.....check that out too, same name.....dope ensemble cast & well written story. Gotta be ok with those kangaroo-style accents tho:lolbron:). Now they trying to find their feet in this season without the outline the movie gave it & it's doing it pretty fckin' well

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never watched it but the commercials made it look like a discount Sons of Anarchy.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Cosign all you nikkas. The writing is VERY well done and the acting is great for these dudes who are all unknown as far as I know.

Josh, the grandson, may seem kinda bland at first but u can tell he is gone end up running shyt and dude plays his role in the family perfectly. Sticks close to Smurf to learn the insurance and outs and sticks close enough to his uncle's to learn from them also. I think dude gone boss up on some shyt by the end of this season or at least find a good lick of his own for the crew.

Smurf is so dope of s fukkin character though :banderas:, y'all really won't understand how dope she is until y'all really watch how she demonically runs shyt. She is truly a fukked up and horrible person but you will always find yourself cheering for her. The lady that plays her is a GREAT actress, top level acting ability imo.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It's a great show but the main character is one of the worse actors I've ever seen on television.

He's gotten slightly better this season but he was damn near unwatchable the first season.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
It's basically Point Break: The TV Show, referring to the classic with Swayze and not that horrendous reboot. While you're at it, check out the original Animal Kingdom movie. It was fire.

I think J is going to end up being the toughest of them all, so we're watching his rise. Kid got a lot of potential.

Last edited: