Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Switch | Out Now

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Haven’t been on this since like the first or second month. Came back today and had roaches :russ: I’m still pretty early on..collecting for the shop.

Roaches, my dude? You sure you ain't meant ants? 'cause if it got Roaches in this bytch to collect, I'mma need them bytches to complete this fukking Pokedex of bugs I got completed.....:stopitslime:

What are turnips hitting for on y'all islands? I need to offload these hoes asap.

I just checked for the first time in like months since I stopped fukking with turnips after I had to literally break my Animal Crossing routine of selling these bytches each week for mass profit.

My shyts at 31 :dead: I'm in a low week. You might want to hit up Reddit's ACturnip thread and get down on that if you haven't already.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Roaches, my dude? You sure you ain't meant ants? 'cause if it got Roaches in this bytch to collect, I'mma need them bytches to complete this fukking Pokedex of bugs I got completed.....:stopitslime:

I just checked for the first time in like months since I stopped fukking with turnips after I had to literally break my Animal Crossing routine of selling these bytches each week for mass profit.

My shyts at 31 :dead: I'm in a low week. You might want to hit up Reddit's ACturnip thread and get down on that if you haven't already.

Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Rid of Cockroaches

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Yeah. I racked up like 18 mil and I'm straight, but I got back into the game because you never have too many bells and I realize I want to do some interior decorating to my crib and I'm about to spend a grip on Nookazon.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
31 million units sold in about 9 months.
USzO2NY.jpg

IR Information : Sales Data - Top Selling Title Sales Units

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Not sure who still plays this but just got my switch and this my third game for it

SW-5643-1295-1032

Any tips is appreciated