Angela Yee sweet pussay appreciation thread

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
them thighs :eat:
AvyzfVqCMAA73NJ.jpg:large

Yeah, that third pic had me like :wow:

I wouldn't call her a dime, but I'd fukk. And I'm pretty selective about who I smash. Got a thing for Asian women too though. :lolbron:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: shes a strong 7 in my book. She looks like a chick i wouldve dated back in the day

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Ya some fronting ass nikkas. nikkas calling the hoe average are either lying to themselves or to the internet either way they lying. I can post a pic of what the average chic look like :mjpls:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
She is below average for new york.

:wtb:Negroe please, everyone in the US knows NY and up north has some of the ugliest bytches period, except nikkas in NY.

Now fukk all of this going back and forth about how she looks because she's not ugly so nikkas are gonna go back and forth about that. Now.... You can defintely tell she has some great p*ssy on her, I know good p*ssy when I see a bytch.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
She looks like an auntie. Not ugly but I don't get the hype. When I look at her I just think of her making Thanks Giving or something.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Ya some fronting ass nikkas. nikkas calling the hoe average are either lying to themselves or to the internet either way they lying. I can post a pic of what the average chic look like :mjpls:

She is slightly above average.
(Actually, fukk it I can't even say) She's unusually polarizing, though.

But I'm indifferent. I don't understand the strong reactions either way.

Daps
Reppin
Paterson Born, Orlando Bred
I'll go out my way to get some head...if she was naked on the bed waiting I'll beat....shes NOT as serious as some of you nikkas hype her up to be.........she aint ugly........shes just average as shyt

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'd really hate to see the beasts you dudes are fukking if you think she is above average.

Daps
The "Yee" part means she's black & Asian?
My sister just married a Korean.
Their daughters will look like this (if they are lucky).

AYee is not sexy. She's funny-lookin'. (But plus 5 points for NOT TRYING to be sexy or slender.)
AYee settles for cute 'n' chunky.

You're wilding if you don't think she's trying to be sexy.