Angela Yee sweet pussay appreciation thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
nikkas in here lying they ass off talking about they wouldn't smash :rudy:

Chick is smashable but still average and if she lost a slight more weight she could look way better tho:ehh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
THis is like the 3rd post I've seen with Angela Yee. Let's be real here, she's a solid 7 to me. Would I holla, definitely. Would I sweat her, no. Would I make a genuine effort to take her out and be somewhat respectable to her, yep. But if Angela Yee and me were co-workers in the same office, she'd be a dime to me. There's just something about being around the same women 8 hrs a day that adds a point or two to them on the dime scale.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I mean chicks who you fukk. Do their names end in .jpg?

:dead: So wait...in response to me calling the chick u simping over "weak", your first response is to not to post up girls that YOU'RE fukking, but instead ask me?

But i think thats a good thing....cuz i hate to see what you're really knocking down if u think Angela Yee is the best thing since slice bread.:mjpls:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
:dead: So wait...in response to me calling the chick u simping over "weak", your first response is to not to post up girls that YOU'RE fukking, but instead ask me?

But i think thats a good thing....cuz i hate to see what you're really knocking down if u think Angela Yee is the best thing since slice bread.:mjpls:

i see you got all serious and agitated :troll:

i am waiting for pics, its not that hard for a playa like you to share some pics, isn't it?

i want to be like you and fukk bad bytches, if only you can show me what a real playa deals with..:troll: