Angela Simmons....I see you, girl

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
She looks nice, and I appreciate a natural body…it’s the thirst trapping for me.

I tend to favor low key women…confident and sexy without having to broadcast it to the world. Literally, all I see of this girl is T&A, all she presents to the world…that, and material possessions/designer ish.

her sister is much more tasteful and low key. The reason I love my wife, not needing the worlds appreciation.

you look good but all you show is T&A and wonder why you have relationship issues. Obviously, it’s the choice of men as well, but how you present is how you tell the world to treat/view you

just my $0.02:yeshrug:

Daps
Angela does look bad in comparison to her sister. There is simply no need for her to thirst trap. She too well connected to a circle of wealthy black men to have to take this route.

If anything her father failed her for not keeping HVMs in her face to pick from, and playing a heavy hand in guiding her away from this behavior.

Did your father keep HVM's around for you to choose from?

:mjgrin: no beef.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
She looks nice, and I appreciate a natural body…it’s the thirst trapping for me.

I tend to favor low key women…confident and sexy without having to broadcast it to the world. Literally, all I see of this girl is T&A, all she presents to the world…that, and material possessions/designer ish.

her sister is much more tasteful and low key. The reason I love my wife, not needing the worlds appreciation.

you look good but all you show is T&A and wonder why you have relationship issues. Obviously, it’s the choice of men as well, but how you present is how you tell the world to treat/view you

just my $0.02:yeshrug:
all over my social media feed, these chicks will be trappin and then posting pics and quotes talking about aint no good men and nikkas just wan to have sex:deadrose: other chicks encoraging the behavior in the comments

the current dating game wild like that :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'd shoot something up in her that would injure me.
UKVu0t8.gif

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Shorty was dead ass fukkin some nikka in the pz..... she'll pull up in her red benzo like nada.