Angela Simmons....I see you, girl

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Fully clothed,classy,spiritual,honors her father:wow:

Who knows what Angela will be one day,she gotta stop eventually right:francis:?

Angela does look bad in comparison to her sister. There is simply no need for her to thirst trap. She too well connected to a circle of wealthy black men to have to take this route.

If anything her father failed her for not keeping HVMs in her face to pick from, and playing a heavy hand in guiding her away from this behavior.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Angela does look bad in comparison to her sister. There is simply no need for her to thirst trap. She too well connected to a circle of wealthy black men to have to take this route.

If anything her father failed her for not keeping HVMs in her face to pick from, and playing a heavy hand in guiding her away from this behavior.

Well Rev is also a rapper,and her father and uncle are connected to hiphop. Can't fault her for growing up on that,and having a preference for that aesthetic. Plus Bow Wow and Romeo aren't exactly hardened street thugs:mjlol:. I don't know why she's chosen who she has in her love life or how they may have portrayed themselves. I can't really fault a woman for that too much unless she has a notorious history of it. BUT the way that she carries herself online,thirst trapping,thot pics? Thats just a matter of disrespect for her father and family that she comes from. She's not completely untasteful but still.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
All I see is Rev Run in the face

1413410817918.jpeg