Angel Reese First 19 Rebound Game. WNBA ALL TIME Season Record: 11 Straight Double Doubles

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Angel is not mid, these nikkas just hate a confident Black Woman who talks shyt and can back it up.
This is the most logical reasoning. Niqqas find fault with anything she does. Mommy didn’t hug these dudes enough. Motherless thugs, they all need hugs.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My friends and I have always called that "the wnba dunk." :pachaha:
I don't know the science behind it, but jumping off one foot just isn't natural for women, it's something I've always noticed

I think it is more coaching.
in their head to not blow the layup.

Which can happen.
Just as long as they convert under duress.

Until they lower the rim.
This is always going to be an issue visually.
in the women's game as well.

Art Barr

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps
tenor.gif

We keeping receipts on some of you fools who been simping a below average white girl with no handles:heh:

Let's see who finishes where in the ROY standings at the end of the year:smugfavre:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Speaking of “Double”

Let’s bring up these Standards

:salute: to ET

But we should, “ride the money wave” of Clark, and keep pointing out how delusional Angel is. Right?

If these anti-Angel Reese posters who proclaim to be, “Black”, won’t relate this video, and how PLAIN AS DAY the ‘cism Reese faces leads to how they downplay her effectiveness and greatness as a player. White brain wash is so subtly powerful that people like Stephen A, Coli posters and Shannon can’t see it. Embarrassing.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Her shot attempts are so low because her guards don’t pass the ball into the post. Do you watch the games?
I want all these hatin ass vets exposed.

The new young hoes taking over.

Get these old daggers out of here!!!

:mjlit:

@Bryan Danielson :scheme:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
She's a very good defender and rebounder but she's shooting 35% on mostly close range shots as a big and looks bad doing it. Can't point to one good offensive game in a loss as proof she's turned that around when in the first week of June she went 2-9, 3-12, and 5-17 (26% shooting as a close-range BIG) in three consecutive games.

I honestly don't know enough about the WNBA to know if she can have a dominant impact as a defender/rebounder alone even if she doesn't develop an offensive game. But her limited scoring skill and lack of any real foundation to improve there is why she fell so far.
"She has described herself as a "big guard", having played the position in her childhood, and can handle and pass the ball."

From Wikipedia page

Could've been the WNBA Anthony Davis from the sounds of it
AD had a similar growth spurt into a big from playing as a guard

:wow:Maybe she'll improve?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
"She has described herself as a "big guard", having played the position in her childhood, and can handle and pass the ball."

From Wikipedia page

Could've been the WNBA Anthony Davis from the sounds of it
AD had a similar growth spurt into a big from playing as a guard

:wow:Maybe she'll improve?

It would be fantastic to see. I mean, she moves her body great for her size, her hands are fine, her touch is fine, as someone pointed out she is an acceptable FT shooter. But she can't do anything from a base of movement. She can't shoot in the flow of the game, she can't put up a layup from on the move, she can't even jump towards the basket in a fluid manner from on the move. It's like the ball doesn't even come out of her hands the right way unless she's standing still. There have been NBA players who needed to relearn their jump shot from scratch in the NBA, I feel like Angel Reese needs to relearn her layups and inside game from scratch, cause something about it just doesn't look natural and it's hurting her.