Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The narrative that folks push that half of her rebounds are from her own misses is hilarious. Folks really just repeat what they hear with sports discussion. Somebody just told me that because she went 8-16 last night automatically she had 8 rebounds off her own misses. :snoop:
It’s usually how it goes when you have a army of dedicated haters, problem is they say it so much it’s an accepted criticism at this point

Daps
It’s usually how it goes when you have a army of dedicated haters, problem is they say it so much it’s an accepted criticism at this point

Well she spoken out plenty of times how she wants to be the villian, unfortunately that’s what comes with it.

The reality is Angel Reese is the best rebounder in WNBA history, as a rookie at that. She definitely exceeded my expectations.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I searched Reese on Twitter and I saw nothing but negative stuff, I literally had to scroll for a good minute before finding a positive post, mind you she had 13 pts and 20 rebounds last night. One thing that I really notice is how it’s a lot of these engagement fishing pages that is driving these negative rhetoric towards her. There is so much hate for Reese that these “content creators” post nothing but negative things about her to get her haters all worked up

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I searched Reese on Twitter and I saw nothing but negative stuff, I literally had to scroll for a good minute before finding a positive post, mind you she had 13 pts and 20 rebounds last night. One thing that I really notice is how it’s a lot of these engagement fishing pages that is driving these negative rhetoric towards her. There is so much hate for Reese that these “content creators” post nothing but negative things about her to get her haters all worked up

NAH THE IG PAGES I FOLLOW
LIKE HOUSE OF HIGHLIGHTS
POST POSITIVE shyt ABOUT HER
AND THE COMMENTS ARE STILL FULL
OF HATE.

HER NAME AUTOMATICALLY BRINGS
THE HATING fakkitS OUT WHETHER
ITS PRESENTED IN A POSITIVE
OR NEGATIVE LIGHT.

THIS THREAD IS PROOF OF THAT.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reese is shooting less than 40% from field as a 4/5. Come on brehs.
I agree that her post game needs a lot of polishing, but that doesn't take away from the fact that she's an outstanding rebounder. Especially because part of the narrative is most of her rebounds are off her own misses, which has been proven false.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Reese is shooting less than 40% from field as a 4/5. Come on brehs.
From what I've seen post play in the WNBA is very rough and physical. It doesn't surprise me as a rookie that she may struggle with it. Angel Reese needs to work with someone like Tim Duncan, cause she actually has a handle and a decent shot when she spots up, but she plays in the post and her post game does need work. Timmy would have that chick unstoppable in the paint the way she knows how to get boards.