Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
bad look, but people will forget about it years later. Nobody gonna talk about Russell Westbrook boxing out his own teammates for triple double when he enters the hall of fame.
I honestly didnt care if Westbrook did that shyt.. His dedication is umatched. always gonna go full speed and 200% effort.

Kobe
Westbrook
and Rodman

highest motor guys in my lifetime.

Last edited:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Brehs bothered because of how she got the last double double. The record is already broken prior, if she didn’t get the numbers yesterday it wouldn’t have mattered. Let’s not act like this hasn’t been going on for years. But it’s different because it’s Angel. Okay.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Brehs bothered because of how she got the last double double. The record is already broken prior, if she didn’t get the numbers yesterday it wouldn’t have mattered. Let’s not act like this hasn’t been going on for years. But it’s different because it’s Angel. Okay.
When you like someone it's Breaking Record and Making History

When they :mjpls:... It's stat padding and being selfish

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Watching the women this year is weird.

I’m glad we don’t have these same issues as men lol

I mean I can sit anyone down and watch Clark and she’s clearly the better hooper

Reese is skilled but as a tweener and she’s big heart and motor.

But motherfukkers don’t buy tickets for heart and motor lol but this white vs black narrative is really what’s driving this ship.

If these were two NBA men, the male version of Clark would clearly be in the lead, but any Black person would feel weird or would made to feel weird for supporting her publicly.

Reminds me of Kap, who sucked but kneeled for Black ppl so we had to pretend he was super nice with it…

Reese without the notoriety is having an awesome rookie season IMO

If Clark looked like Jewell Lloyd or Reese we would be calling her the potential next GOAT IMO

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK

I mean I can sit anyone down and watch Clark and she’s clearly the better hooper

But motherfukkers don’t buy tickets for heart and motor lol but this white vs black narrative is really what’s driving this ship.

If these were two NBA men, the male version of Clark would clearly be in the lead, but any Black person would feel weird or would made to feel weird for supporting her publicly.

Reminds me of Kap, who sucked but kneeled for Black ppl so we had to pretend he was super nice with it…

If Clark looked like Jewell Lloyd or Reese we would be calling her the potential next GOAT IMO
This c00n/cac babble is wild. Did you not follow the Embiid MVP year? What does Kap have to do with anything?

Who's Caucasian is this?

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

Horrible posting. Projecting. Clearly the better hooper? Yeah let’s not forget that one is a National Champion and Tourney MVP, at the expense of the other. You can guess who is who.

You clearly don’t appreciate the game. It’s cool though, we expect these things.

:camby:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horrible posting. Projecting. Clearly the better hooper? Yeah let’s not forget that one is a National Champion and Tourney MVP, at the expense of the other. You can guess who is who.

You clearly don’t appreciate the game. It’s cool though, we expect these things.

:camby:
Yea might I said CLEARLY cuz I don’t go off of social media and message boards I’m outside with AAU and NCAA coaches etc and saying the things anonymously on a message board that they say in real life but won’t say publicly lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

GET YOUR GOOFY ASS OUTTA MY THREAD BOY.

bytch nikkaS ENTERING
AN ANGEL REESE THREAD
TO PROP UP CLARK AND shyt
ON KAEPERNICK.

THEN GOT THE NERVE TO SAY
PPL ARENT BUYING TICKETS
TO SEE REESE.

ITS AMAZING HOW MANY
GOOFIES HAVE EXPOSED THEMSELVES
OVER THIS TOPIC.
:devil: