Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Not to mention mass appeal. She's fits right in with Chicago culture.

There were women everywhere at the game last week mainly because of her presence. 2 rows in front of us there were was group of about 8-9 unadulterated thots twerking during every timeout. :skip:
I was trying to tell some of the nikkas on the coli who really don’t be outside like that , angel got regular black women who don’t go to basketball games going , it’s not just about Clark lol, bytches asking me and my girl why they not passing the ball to angel every time

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Regarding the table with her compared with NBA guys. Idk if this is to her defense but those nba guys would probably have a lot higher percentages if they had her trash fg%
. But then again, purely guessing, but I’m sure they had trash (relatively compared with now) fg% as rookies
:unimpressed:

Would be interesting to see an update in a few years

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Regarding the table with her compared with NBA guys. Idk if this is to her defense but those nba guys would probably have a lot higher percentages if they had her trash fg%
. But then again, purely guessing, but I’m sure they had trash (relatively compared with now) fg% as rookies
:unimpressed:

Would be interesting to see an update in a few years

1. THOSE ARE ALL 7 FOOTERS
WHO CAN DUNK

2. SHES SHOOTING 55% AT THE RIM
AND RISING.

:devil:
:evil:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

1. THOSE ARE ALL 7 FOOTERS
WHO CAN DUNK

2. SHES SHOOTING 55% AT THE RIM
AND RISING.

That’s what I’m saying.
They’d have higher rebound on own miss numbers if they missed a lot from that close.
Now I don’t know if her fg% can rise like guys cause those guys all buffed up and got more dominant in the paint, not as easy for a woman. But it’ll be interesting to see, never follows the progression of a a wnba player before

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That’s what I’m saying.
They’d have higher rebound on own miss numbers if they missed a lot from that close.
Now I don’t know if her fg% can rise like guys cause those guys all buffed up and got more dominant in the paint, not as easy for a woman. But it’ll be interesting to see, never follows the progression of a a wnba player before
Even if her inside game never improves, there’s so much potential in her mid range shooting and her three point shooting, that’s going to open her game up so much, especially if she can draw defenders away from the paint and drive by them, which she’s shown to be really good at

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Damn a female Basketball player experiencing more hate than any player and still striving. She's mentally tough as hell and it's shame people have this much hatred for a 21 year old.

I suspect it's probably why they left both Clark and Reese off the Olympic team. They probably wanted to avoid the unnecessary drama.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
At this point it should be undeniable that she's the rookie of the year but we know how that goes though. At the least they should do a tie between her and Clark since it's all but decided that Caitlin will get it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Even if her inside game never improves, there’s so much potential in her mid range shooting and her three point shooting, that’s going to open her game up so much, especially if she can draw defenders away from the paint and drive by them, which she’s shown to be really good at

HER INSIDE GAME HAS ALREADY
IMPROVED.

SHES SHOOTING 60% AT THE RIM
OVER HER LAST TEN GAMES.

THEY JUST WERE GIVING HER THE BALL
IN BAD POSITIONS EARLIER IN THE SEASON
WHEN SHES ALWAYS BEEN A PLAYER
WHO CAN GO GET HER OWN.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Damn a female Basketball player experiencing more hate than any player and still striving. She's mentally tough as hell and it's shame people have this much hatred for a 21 year old.

I suspect it's probably why they left both Clark and Reese off the Olympic team. They probably wanted to avoid the unnecessary drama.
She’s not new to this she’s been getting hate since her 1st year at LSU