Angel Reese Leads The WNBA In Rebounds. WNBA ALL TIME Season Record: 10 Straight Double Doubles

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
There is nothing transcending about Reese game. She should enjoy the fact she is prettier Chick than Clark and will makes million off her looks alone. But basketball wise she isn't Clark when it comes to impact. Some of yall trying to gas her up for rebounding. If you want to be a transcending player as a defender and rebounder than you have to be fukkin Dennis Rodman averaging 15-20 Rebounds a game not no 11 boards a game second league type shyt. Show the people some shyt we haven't seen before and that's why Caitlyn is so popular.

Angel hasn't doesn't anything we haven't seen before as of yet
You do realize the most rebounds per game in a WNBA season is 11.9? Stop comparing WNBA stats to NBA stats. Also, Reese is averaging 11.1rpg as of today and she’s averaging 13.1rpg this month.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
There is nothing transcending about Reese game. She should enjoy the fact she is prettier Chick than Clark and will makes million off her looks alone. But basketball wise she isn't Clark when it comes to impact. Some of yall trying to gas her up for rebounding. If you want to be a transcending player as a defender and rebounder than you have to be fukkin Dennis Rodman averaging 15-20 Rebounds a game not no 11 boards a game second league type shyt. Show the people some shyt we haven't seen before and that's why Caitlyn is so popular.

Angel hasn't doesn't anything we haven't seen before as of yet
What the fukk do you goofy nikkas be in here babbling about :mjlol: just endless walls of incompetent nonsense

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m on the Angel for ROY train now. This has been an impressive stretch. I know NaLyssa is ass but I was thoroughly entertained by how she took over in the fourth. Hopefully she can continue her double double streak vs Vegas :wow:

Glad you finally joined us breh…

It don’t matter when you get on, we just glad you are here:salute: