Angel Reese Leads The WNBA In Rebounds. WNBA ALL TIME Season Record: 10 Straight Double Doubles

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know they're teammates. We need teammate beef too. :devil:

I want all the fukkery we get in the NBA spotlighted on the women. :mjlit:

Next up, Caitlin getting the Fever Coach fired!!!

tumblr_inline_pk1x1xTePR1qbxe1g_500.gif

@Bryan Danielson :scheme:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My PS bruh, go back to the Arcadium 🤣. Only good vibes here on team Sky. Reese and Cardoso here forever :salute:
Nope. The ladies want the bread, this is what comes with the territory.

I want all the young newcomer women in the League to succeed. These old nobody coming to see you OTIS ass hoes mad nobody coming to see them. Mad they didn't get the NIL bag and now the attention the Youngins getting.

I can already hear the "she think she cute" ass hoes mad at Angel in her own locker room but they keeping quiet

for now :mjlit:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her only hang up is the fouling. Back 2 back games where she took herself out of the picture for huge chunks of time. Was cooking and had 9 pts in the first half but only finished with 11.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I don't blame yall in here ...the NBA decided to market their seasons storyline like a soap opera so that conditioned you hoe ass ni##AZ to want drama in the WNBA in stead of enjoying some pretty decent as of late looking women playing a physical style of basketball we haven't seen since the Pistons title run in the 2000s

Last edited: