GS-zRnVbIAMe7OU

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lost in all this tonight, we seen her playing with competent passers who knew when to get her the ball in the right spots

THEY LOOKED HER OFF
A TON OF TIMES WHEN SHE HAD
SOMEONE SEALED IN THE POST TOO

SHE CREATED MOST OF HER POINTS
ON THE BOARDS AND DEFENSE.

:devil:
:evil:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It's going to be weird when Clark And Reese team up to make a super team in 6 years. Haters gonna be acting out of pocket.

I just insanely dislike the media slob on Clark and Clark Twitter fanbase and that's it.
Oh yea it’s coming for sure

Daps

Angel Reese joins star-studded roster for new women's basketball league 'Unrivaled'​

By Maggie Duly
Published July 24, 2024 11:53am CDT
Sports
FOX 32 Chicago

How Angel Reese's goals are expanding in the WNBA: 'I want to be an Olympian'​

Sky star rookie Angel Reese didn't have an All-Star nod on her list of goals this season. She earned that nod anyway. Here's how that's helped her reshape her future goal.
CHICAGO - Rising star Angel Reese was the latest WNBA All-Star to join the new women's basketball league, Unrivaled.
The NCAAW Champion and LSU legend became the 10th athlete to commit to the league's inaugural season, tipping off in Miami this coming January.

Unrivaled, co-founded by WNBA stars Breanna Stewart and Napheesa Collier, is shaking up the sports world with its player-centric approach. Owned by the athletes themselves, Unrivaled offers equity to participants and boasts the highest average salary ever seen in a women's professional sports league.
Reese joins an already impressive roster featuring Stewart, Collier, Chelsea Gray, Arike Ogunbowale, Jewell Loyd, Kelsey Plum, Rhyne Howard, Kahleah Copper, and Jackie Young.

Unrivaled and Reese shared the news in a collab post on Instagram Tuesday morning.

Unrivaled promises an exciting brand of basketball featuring 30 of the top players across six teams for 3-on-3 games.

Ally Financial will serve as the official retail banking partner of the league, Unrivaled announced last week.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yall really in here for 50 pages talking about her game? :heh::ehh: Impressive

I’m not that mature…

Seen her next to Kysre Gondriak who’s a dime, and next to Megan the stallion, and both times im still fixated on Reesy poo. The sex appeal is crazy I want her bad :sadcam:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yall really in here for 50 pages talking about her game? :heh::ehh: Impressive

I’m not that mature…

Seen her next to Kysre Gondriak who’s a dime, and next to Megan the stallion, and both times im still fixated on Reesy poo. The sex appeal is crazy I want her bad :sadcam:

KYSRE ISNT A DIME
SHES JUST LIGHT SKINNED
WITH A PRETTY FACE.

SHE DOESNT STAND OUT
AT ALL IN PERSON.

:devil:
:evil:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
The narrative that folks push that half of her rebounds are from her own misses is hilarious. Folks really just repeat what they hear with sports discussion. Somebody just told me that because she went 8-16 last night automatically she had 8 rebounds off her own misses. :snoop: