Android vs. iPhone

Android vs. iPhone

• Android

• iPhone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
One of the funniest things about this war too is how people talk about the camera differences between the phones.. You have them take a pic if you with your phone and their pictures suck. Like they don’t even know about AE/AF lock on the iPhone or whatever they call it on android now. If you can’t even use the basic tools right on these phones, should we even acknowledge you in this so called war? lol

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Android.

Macs are cumbersome, overly priced and restricted.
And most people still only use it to call, text and get online with some pictures here and there.

Iphone is only a status symbol :manny:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I was on snap with my homie and he was looking for something and i was like use ur flash on the phone. This nikka was like i cant use my flashlight while on snap 🤦🏾. Theres so much basic shyt they can't do but you cant tell these idiots shyt because of text bubbles and emoji reactions

Daps
Reppin
My Set
I don’t even see the point of having an iPhone if you not in the ecosystem. You really gotta commit to go all in to see how good it is. I have a Mac and AirPods and an iPhone. The transitions are seamless.

Spend over 4 grand for "seamless" brehs 🤣

BaKardi Slang

Caribbean-Canadian 🇦🇬
Daps
Reppin
Canada 🇨🇦
Android (Galaxy S23U)

I'm interested in trying an iPhone as my next phone, though. My next one is either the Galaxy S25U or iPhone 16 Pro Max.