Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simple question. Which one do you rep?

If both, vote for which one you rep more and/or currently :manny:

I have both.

Pixel 7 & iPhone 11 Pro Max.

The iPhone is "better" but, the Pixel offers 90% of what the iPhone offers at 30% of the price.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I started with iphone from gen 1 up to 3s. Switched android for kicks. And never really looked back since. Still rockin an s23 right now.

I really like the build quality better on the iphone 14 pro max tho. shyt felt heavy in a good waym

But the UI, multi screen, back button, and ability to just tinker around and customize is my main reasons for stocking with android.

Camera used to be better too, but i understand that apple is pretty good now with the cameras. iphone just feels like its kinda stubborn about some of the design and UI things are just easier on android IMO.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
im-with-huawei-gadget.gif

full

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expensive phones just don't compute.

If I want to spend $1K on a portable device that can do high end shyt... I'd get a Surface or a super nice tablet.

I don't ever spend more than a couple hundred on a phone.

Yep, this is where I am at in life. I use the get the latest IPhones cause I felt they were better. I bought Note 20 ultra cause I wasn't trying to pay over $500 for a phone and haven't looked back, android does offer more flexibility and customization but the IPhone ecosystem is better.....

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Been on iphone wave for a few years now. Android better. Thinking about going back.