Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Simple question. Which one do you rep?

If both, vote for which one you rep more and/or currently :manny:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The Apple ecosystem works the most for me so I use Apple. I am a career news journalist and we used Mac’s at my old job and that’s when I switched to Apple. I bought Final Cut Pro for the house and I’m never switching. AirDrop and all that ftw

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don’t even see the point of having an iPhone if you not in the ecosystem. You really gotta commit to go all in to see how good it is. I have a Mac and AirPods and an iPhone. The transitions are seamless.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Android.

Android has a better operating system, better specs, better customization, better security system, and better overall design. Many other things also.

Plus numerous manufacturers (Motorola/Lenovo, Samsung, Google Pixel, Nokia, One Plus, etc) individually release unique designs and models of smartphones that showcase the best of the brand guaranteeing that you're phone is “different” from the rest in sort of an exotic POV.

Apple releases pretty much the same iPhone with slightly different specs and screen sizes (most of them ranging from 4-6 inches which is pretty small from an entertainment viewing perspective). Their security system is not the best (iPhone users are at more risk of getting hacked than Android users) and on top of that Apple has removed a lot of quintessential features (headphone jack, etc).

The only reason why a lot of people like Apple has a lot to do with its perceived social status. I've heard and seen people on Facebook, etc act as if having an iPhone means you're financially living a luxurious lifestyle which is funny because Android costs more on average and is more popular worldwide.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I use Android exclusively, because I don't like the whole concept and culture of Apple.
I don't want to pay for brand recognition, when that brand, which was ran by an egocentric, unhygenic, narcassitic psycopath, dictates how I can use my paid for phone based off what HE FEELS should be my fukking user experience.
The minute limitations of an Iphone are so fukking vexing if you were to really sit and boil it down to the brass tacks, but the majority of it's fan base aren't interested in that at all, since they are (mostly) going through a level of technilogical stockholme syndrome that allows them to enjoy owning and using the device, to whatever extent they do.

Not with all the derision out of the way. I can see WHY certain people would own an Iphone, but you've got to be directly plugged into the ecosystem in order to fully appreciate it for all the money you wasted spent. And up until the last decade or so, the Ecosystem for apple, in terms of apps and other phone accoutrements were second to NONE, but that gap has long since been met and bridged by Android to the point that having an Iphone isn't anything too special, in my humbly biased opinion.
Also, they practice an aggressive form of Functional Obsolecence (Purposefully lowering the quality/functionability of their product in order to get you to think on buying the latest phone rather than keep your old phone for 4-5 years) and charge way too much to either fix your phone or offer replacement parts, since they were for a long period of time, against fixing anything, as per their model.

I'm not the type of guy that throws water into the soap bottle or opens the tube of toothpaste to squeeze the ABSOLUTE out of anything I purchase, but I'm also not a guy who's going to allow ANY fukking brand, be it Apple or Nintendo to tell charge me a premium and then give me what THEY feel I should be fine with after spending my Money, and that pound for pound, is what the Apple experience is to me.

I use Android because I can do damn near anything I want to do with it, while Apple charges me with apps or dongles to do what should be common place, making sure I spend constantly to enjoy their dictated experience. Also, Steve Jobs is an a$$hole who died a death fitting of a naraccisst. fukk him.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Android.

Android has a better operating system, better specs, better customization, better security system, and better overall design. Many other things also.

Plus numerous manufacturers (Motorola/Lenovo, Samsung, Google Pixel, Nokia, One Plus, etc) individually release unique designs and models of smartphones that showcase the best of the brand guaranteeing that you're phone is “different” from the rest in sort of an exotic POV.

Apple releases pretty much the same iPhone with slightly different specs and screen sizes (most of them ranging from 4-6 inches which is pretty small from an entertainment viewing perspective). Their security system is not the best (iPhone users are at more risk of getting hacked than Android users) and on top of that Apple has removed a lot of quintessential features (headphone jack, etc).

The only reason why a lot of people like Apple has a lot to do with its perceived social status. I've heard and seen people on Facebook, etc act as if having an iPhone means you're financially living a luxurious lifestyle which is funny because Android costs more on average and is more popular worldwide.
You listed multiple androids vs one iPhone. Of course iPhone is going to seem like the same phone with slightly different specs vs a company with different phone selections.