Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i understand why cnn has the story and its a necessary story to have about Mrs Yang and what happened to her and those other ladies. But why did you post it in the political thread? what does that have to do with yangs politics? is it saying he has a #metoo wife therefore he will be more or less riding for that movement/for women? or did you just post it because any yang news is good yang news?

on a separate note about the issue. I'm suprised yang aint in jail right now for murder. I just dont know coli. i just dont know. if that happened to my pregnant wife. oooo boy. i just dont know. and I'm all kinds of non violent. but there are some things that cross the line. this is one of them. at minimum, they would've had to call the cops on me to get me off of dude.

I posted it cause any news, I just drop in this thread.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Saw a car with a Yang 2020 bumper sticker last night for the first time. :leon:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

:dead:

forrest-gump-in-black-church-gif.gif

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
An adorable question about the wealth tax and its alternatives.

I like bernie, tulsi & yang.

See Bernie has 3 decades worth of consistency, but has the same talking points forever, like a bunch of bullet points.

Yang on the other hand.... no talking points really, he seems to have a deep understanding of many topics.