Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chances that Twittards get mad at Chappelle for endorsing Yang after making all those Asian jokes last year? :francis:
as funny and smart as Dave is. he's terrible at choosing candidates that work for the people. remember he wasnt that upset about trump winning. thought it may even could work out in our best interest. it didnt. he admitted he was wrong. and he's wrong with yang. not nearly as wrong as he was with trump. but still wrong. i have a funny feeling dave picks his candidates based off of swagg. trump has it kind of and isnt afraid to say anything he thinks(a true comedian that way). Yang has some young man swagg about him too.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
as funny and smart as Dave is. he's terrible at choosing candidates that work for the people. remember he wasnt that upset about trump winning. thought it may even could work out in our best interest. it didnt. he admitted he was wrong. and he's wrong with yang. not nearly as wrong as he was with trump. but still wrong. i have a funny feeling dave picks his candidates based off of swagg. trump has it kind of and isnt afraid to say anything he thinks(a true comedian that way). Yang has some young man swagg about him too.

He supported Ben Jealous in 2018... who by any objective matter is better than Larry Hogan

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He supported Ben Jealous in 2018... who by any objective matter is better than Larry Hogan
ok so now he's 1-2.

and that was an easy one. black man vs a white man. simple choice unless the brotha is one of those crazee republican voters that go on fox news and sound like robots of the republican party.

anything else he's going off of feel. you can tell.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yang has his own money and isnt tied to anyone but himself. thats it and thats all. this new era of "we dont want or need the establishment" from a nice amt of voters makes it a perfect storm for a yang, trump, and bernie. all 3 of "we dont need the establishment" club. throw in AOC now too.

So this means you can actually speak your mind without getting killed for it as you would have in the past if you rolled with the established repubs or dems.

basically its easier to talk ish when there are zero repercussions but at the same time you need as many ish talkers that tell the truth on what they are talking about as we can.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This dude wears the same outfit even at his wedding :dead:

i understand why cnn has the story and its a necessary story to have about Mrs Yang and what happened to her and those other ladies. But why did you post it in the political thread? what does that have to do with yangs politics? is it saying he has a #metoo wife therefore he will be more or less riding for that movement/for women? or did you just post it because any yang news is good yang news?

on a separate note about the issue. I'm suprised yang aint in jail right now for murder. I just dont know coli. i just dont know. if that happened to my pregnant wife. oooo boy. i just dont know. and I'm all kinds of non violent. but there are some things that cross the line. this is one of them. at minimum, they would've had to call the cops on me to get me off of dude.