Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
·
"I prefer comedy that makes people think and doesn’t take cheap shots," Yang said. "[But] for the record, I do not think he should lose his job. We would benefit from being more forgiving rather than punitive. We are all human."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Yang says 'SNL' cast member should not lose his job over past racist remarks, offers to meet
Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang said that new SNL cast member Shane Gillis, who has reportedly referred to the presidential candidate using a racial slur, should not lose his job.

#yanggang

:unimpressed:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
The Hill
·
"I prefer comedy that makes people think and doesn’t take cheap shots," Yang said. "[But] for the record, I do not think he should lose his job. We would benefit from being more forgiving rather than punitive. We are all human."

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Yang says 'SNL' cast member should not lose his job over past racist remarks, offers to meet
Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang said that new SNL cast member Shane Gillis, who has reportedly referred to the presidential candidate using a racial slur, should not lose his job.

#yanggang

:unimpressed:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps

giphy.gif

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
basically changing the entire funding structure of political campaigns, i thought this was what everyone wanted to get corporate money out of politics? :mjtf:

Yep. This is what makes Yang stand out, he's a complete outsider with problem solving solutions rather than just spewing out bullshyt political rhetoric.

Last edited: