Andrew Tate turning against white men

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
He's a psychopath who scams people. What worries me is not him but how many people watch him.
ive taken about 80 points in negs from tate groupies. ill gladly take more. fukk that clown :pacspit: i hope he gets held down and fukked in jail

oh christ guess who popped up?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is the first time I see the N-word on Twitter last hours after it was posted by a celebrity

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Yeah they mad, mad in the comments.

Seeing how it blew up he had to placate them somewhat.

:mjpls:
He's not turning against white men. Yall lack media literacy or how the alt right works. Andrew Tate is part of the FAR RIGHT, and part of their goal is to make average white men do extremist shyt. He's been in twitter spaces where he's mingling with general Flynn and Alex Jones (happened last week). I swear a lot of coli nikkas LACK COMMON SENSE. Tate, just like Sneako , general flynn and them, is part of the FAR RIGHT MOVEMENT. This is the guy you're saying is going against white men btw:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:laff:

This is my first time seeing this shyt and it has me dying even though he’s clearly mental and a psychopathic narc
Hes not going against white men. He's there to post shyt meant to anger them and make them commit acts of terrorism. Andrew Tate is part of Alex Jones, Roger Stone etc. sphere. He's part of the far right and has been in spaces with general Flynn and Alex jones.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The fukk black people got to do with this case?
Like I said. yall not really paying attention to whats happening. On twitter, the far right movement have adopted a strategy where the goal is to connect black americans to anything bad and degeerate, even if we have nothing to do with the story. The goal is that, if someonething bad happens, you immediately think "black people". This strategy was developed by Christopher Rufo as he used the same strategy to take down CRT as well as to connect "DEI" to black people. Don't believe me? His own words:

Ever since Rufo and Curtis Yarvin entered the scene, everyone on the far right (this includes Andrew Tate) has adopted this strategy. Random video of a ship hitting the bridge? Blame black people and DEI, even if we didnt construct or maintain the bridge. Now to connect it back to andrew tate. Tate is part of the alt right movement and he has been in spaces with general Flynn, Roger Stone etc. before.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Hes not going against white men. He's there to post shyt meant to anger them and make them commit acts of terrorism. Andrew Tate is part of Alex Jones, Roger Stone etc. sphere. He's part of the far right and has been in spaces with general Flynn and Alex jones.
I’m well aware and the content in the op is still funny how unhinged it is

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Tell men to impregnate multiple women in a country with some of the strictest child support laws on earth, brehs.

Those same women he complains about will be happily employed at your local child support office as a case manager making $75k per year while they slice and dice your $25/hr.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Tell men to impregnate multiple women in a country with some of the strictest child support laws on earth, brehs.

Those same women he complains about will be happily employed at your local child support office as a case manager making $75k per year while they slice and dice your $25/hr.
30 kids, minimum :dead:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
ive taken about 80 points in negs from tate groupies. ill gladly take more. fukk that clown :pacspit: i hope he gets held down and fukked in jail

oh christ guess who popped up?

Tates biggest stan here @Code got banned for posting neo Nazi videos. Tells me all I need to know about his fanbase. :hubie:

Daps
He's not turning against white men. Yall lack media literacy or how the alt right works. Andrew Tate is part of the FAR RIGHT, and part of their goal is to make average white men do extremist shyt. He's been in twitter spaces where he's mingling with general Flynn and Alex Jones (happened last week). I swear a lot of coli nikkas LACK COMMON SENSE. Tate, just like Sneako , general flynn and them, is part of the FAR RIGHT MOVEMENT. This is the guy you're saying is going against white men btw:

Yeah and you need to work on your comprehension skills. Reread my post. Don't you see that I make it obvious that he's just riling them up?!

Of course he's not turning against them, of course he's used by the far right and making use of them too.

His recent post doesn't surprise me, he already used the n-word before and had plenty of derogatory things to say about black people.