Andrew Tate turning against white men

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Seems like a off brand cac vs cac problem.

but white man always low key worshiped thier women

them bytches can get them to do anything as in lie and get us killed

And that is part of their downfall and the western world falling in general only good thing the small hats is doing is miliking the cac west for everything they wroth.

during this time of the west fall us brehs/brehettes get ready and take advantage of that fall becuase them alt right clowns gonna be pissed when everthing shuts down specially their internet and thier souce of geekdom

if War fully breaks out everywhere

Last edited:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the day…

Andrew Tate is living life doing what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants. Regardless if it’s race baiting or not hes living his life the way he wants to.

How many of y’all can live life like that?

Even Jeff bazos can’t get on Twitter and write nonsense because his company will lose money.

That’s what I took away from the tweet.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day…

Andrew Tate is living life doing what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants.
I don't follow tate at all but I remember a headline or video caption. Wasn't his mom sick in England or somewhere and he couldn't even go see her or he would've been arrested?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I don't follow tate at all but I remember a headline or video caption. Wasn't his mom sick in England or somewhere and he couldn't even go see her or he would've been arrested?

Naw breh a top g likes to sit in prison and be on house arrest only a p*ssy would want to spend time with their sick mother he's a real red pill top g boss man shotta alpha male fukk these whores and their p*ssys

JNew

Superstar
Daps

Yeah idk I just hear about him. To me he’s a young guy with a lot of money. He gets on YouTube to talk shyt and idiots eat it up.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 of the most easily ignorable people on the net. Says more about the people who boost him up as somebody.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah idk I just hear about him. To me he’s a young guy with a lot of money. He gets on YouTube to talk shyt and idiots eat it up.
Well the fact that he was arrested and can't leave the country even to go visit his sick mom definitely isn't living life doing what he wants when he wants and how he wants.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard: too many people reading that as him turning on them and not as the "tough-love wake-up call" hes trying to make it

It's neither of those.

He is just deliberately saying provocative things so that people talk about it and he can stay relevant on social media.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Well the fact that he was arrested and can't leave the country even to go visit his sick mom definitely isn't living life doing what he wants when he wants and how he wants.
…yeah…right…