Andrew Tate arrested in Romania

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Where are them nikkas that was mad at me yesterday for shytting on Andrew Tate?

I love the fact coli incels shyt on Black women for supposedly liking and getting knocked up by thugs while at the same time these coli incels stay liking and getting knocked up ideologically by thugs, conman and comic book villains.

Ayo :dame:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
and extra special fukk you to Adin FakeGay Ross and Jake Shields

Used to be ight and not have a problem with adin but his true colors have been showing. He better chill bc I'm sure twitch cares less about banning him when they have Kai doing better. Adin been on a second strike for a while

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
fukk him, hope he rots. Will never forget that tweet he put out years back...

0_ANDREW-TATE-548036

For those not in the know "wog" (from the golliwog dolls, google that shyt) was the 70s/80s racial slur of choice used by UK folk and Cheryl Cole got married to a football player called Ashley cole

Out of all the people out there, you’re capping for Cheryl Cole, who’s also a racist c*nt. At least Tate is a quarter black & what he said wasn’t that offensive in that context.

Cheryl Cole almost beat a black woman to death whilst calling her racist names.

Who says he landed in Romania? He could have landed in many of the neighboring countries and found another way into Romania

I don’t even like Tate & his gimmick & I believe he still has CIA links like his dad. But some of you are just so gullible.

No, you can’t find another way into Romania (It’s not a 3rd world country) especially with the war going on in Ukraine & since it shares borders with Ukraine.

I’m sure they know he’s in the country & whatever happened had nothing to do with whatever that queer is alluding to.

His dad looks mixed himself.

Emory-Andrew-Tate-Jr4.jpg

His dad was African American but his mum is British. But he was raised in Luton (UK).

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
So this guy picks a fight with Greta, she claps back at him and he makes a video response back to her and he got caught because of the pizza box? OH. MY. GOD.:dead:

I think Greta should be the one in a robe smoking a cigar after that. A 19-year-old climate activist that probably never heard of this guy until yesterday will be the cause of Andrew Tate's downfall. Wow.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Used to be ight and not have a problem with adin but his true colors have been showing. He better chill bc I'm sure twitch cares less about banning him when they have Kai doing better. Adin been on a second strike for a while
you see it all the time. mfs get too big for their own good

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:russ:Where are them nikkas that was mad at me yesterday for shytting on Andrew Tate?

I love the fact coli incels shyt on Black women for supposedly liking and getting knocked up by thugs while at the same time these coli incels stay liking and getting knocked up ideologically by thugs, conman and comic book villains.

Smack, whose alias is this? :mjlol:

When you follow ideas and not people then it doesn’t matter what Tate is on in his personal life(his dad was a CIA agent btw). None of that changes what he said