Andrew Bogut denies being a white supremacist

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Ironically Cuban is loathed in Dallas now by cacs because he's a democrat who openly hated on Trump during the election
Imo he was making all of those anti trump comments because of the backlash he received from the Martin shyt he said...

He hasn't had not one marquee free agent sign with Dallas since... and i think that Mark recognizes this and was doing what jr could to reverse course.. Hes a businessman before anything else

But he was just in NYC having lunch with Steve Bannon so his true colors have started to show
3AAFDD9B00000578-3964476-image-a-1_1479906325746.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Boguts is a filthy Aussie of course he's a suspected white supremacist..

But how about that cac Steve Adams when in the playoffs last season against GS he called Curry "running around like a monkey"

I'm glad Dray kicked him in the nuts

Ya'all can't hit him with that "he must be racist he's Australian" stuff when he's not even actually Australian, he's Croati...never mind.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He makes no sense. The Alt right would gladly accept him, since he's white. Acting like his ancestors didn't originate from Europe. These white nationalists would have no problem with accepting white immigrants sans Jews.
And they'll accept Jews too, as long as they rant hard enough about white supremacy and all their usual garbage talking points. One of the leaders of the alt right is a flamboyant homosexual who loves talking about how gay he is. Doesnt sound like a typical person they'd accept, except of course for the fact he also shyts on minorities, cries about sjw's, mainstream media and all the usual targets.

That white supremacist agenda trumps everything else.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he's a racist

I find it funny how he wanted mark jackson to be fired and then two years later his ass got shipped to dallas where they going nowhere right now :mjlol: went from 73 win team to the bottom of the west :mjlol: at least he gets to play for a team's owner who knows how he feels :mjpls:

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
I thought he explained himself pretty well....
No he didnt..

He just assumed (rightfully so) that most people reading his comments were too ignorant on the alt-right and the fact that the majority of its members are foreigners that have never set foot on U.S. Soil.

The alt right doesn't give a fukk about European and Australian immigration. In fact they encourage it..

Plus he's rewteeting people like Gavin Mcinnes..

He's a white supremacist

Last edited: