Andrew Bogut denies being a white supremacist

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder were his teammates like :yeshrug: when this happened :Idontseeanything:

IvvpPQ.gif

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
this fakkit is in the NBA afollowed alt right accounts and hes still walking around on two feet? :what:

they needa put a fukkin leash around his neck and have him crawl on all fours. humiliate him, the shame will make him think twice before trying some slick shyt again

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Boguts is a filthy Aussie of course he's a suspected white supremacist..

But how about that cac Steve Adams when in the playoffs last season against GS he called Curry "running around like a monkey"

I'm glad Dray kicked him in the nuts
and nikkas on the coli was giving Adams a pass for that shyt cause they hate GSW that much smh

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I love America. It's a great place. It's given me an opportunity to earn a [lot] of money to do something I love, but does it make sense that an immigrant on a work visa would be wanting to be pro-alt-right? That's what I'm asking. Do you think that alt-right would accept me here? That's my whole point with how stupid that this thing is.

He makes no sense. The Alt right would gladly accept him, since he's white. Acting like his ancestors didn't originate from Europe. These white nationalists would have no problem with accepting white immigrants sans Jews.